Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

OPINION: Anne Idibia: From African Queen To African Quinine? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OPINION: Anne Idibia: From African Queen To African Quinine? (799 Views)

Tips For Nigerian Guys Married To African Americans / Lady Shares Opinion On Women Not Having Children Against Husband's Wish / My African Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Anne Idibia: From African Queen To African Quinine? by Decryptor(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
For days now, we have been confronted with news of the imbroglio caused by Annie Idibia over a recorded voice note or should we call it "vent note" where she called out her husband Tuface Idibia for packing his things to the United States "with the pretext" of going for a shoot but according to her to possibly hookup with one of his baby mamas known as Pero.

In the recording, she was heard lambasting one Franklin who she said is Tuface's cousin and who arranged the whole plot. She went further by saying she would scatter her 11 year old marriage with the Benue born artiste and entertainer.

Taking a critical look at this scenario, I have come to a concrete conclusion that Anita's claim holds no water.

Tuface before his marriage to Anita was involved with a couple of women who bore him children including Anita herself. Anita was fortunate enough to have Tuface say "I do" which to me will be seen as a huge conquest in the midst of Tuface's Baby Mama League.

She was elevated to the status of wife from a mere girlfriend and as a woman, there is every tendency that alot of conditions would be proffered by her to Tuface concerning his "continuous communications" with the other women.

Then there is the issue of the other children borne by those baby mamas...the issue of financial upkeep would be there which I am sure Tuface must have been doing well because at least, he is well to do financially.

But we all know our Nigerian women with their sense of entitlement.

It is likely that Anita may want Tuface to possibly severe ties from not just his league of baby mum's but their children as well...trust me, this is probably what would be playing in the background without the public aware of it.

Anita in her entitlement as "legal wife" would always charge Tuface to channel his energy more on her own children and forget about any other child he thinks he has out there.

Tuface like any sane and responsible man would hear none of that and most likely, a consequent planned visit to see his kids from Pero in the United States would have brought this hullabaloo which one can deduce that Anita is trying to use the "cheating card" to vent her unnecessary frustrations.

According to Anita, she said that "she has been going through hell for the past 10 years in the hands of Tuface's family members."

The fact that as a couple, Tuface and Anita would be having their own marital hitches which is normal in every marriage setup today shouldn't be shoved but why is it that this very incident of Tuface going to the United States "in pretext" of going for a shoot be the climax of it all?

As someone who thinks and analyzes scenarios in-depth, I can say that from the bile and deep emotions of anger and swear words from Anita's voice, it was not just a mere case of Tuface going to cheat with Pero which is very unlikely (I mean how would Tuface with all the sex appeal he exudes want to go all the way to United States to sleep with his baby mama?... when he could simply either ask Pero to come down to Nigeria herself or he can chose from a whole lot of sexy looking ladies here in Nigeria to frolic with)

It was certainly Tuface wanting to play his fatherly role to bond with Pero's kids that is the major reason for Anita's tantrums!

Anita in her usual jealousy would be thinking of the financial obligations which would be spent on both the trip and material accessories which Pero's kids would enjoy and in her usual "Selfish Nigerian Woman" consciousness, the question would be, "Why Pero's kids and not my kids." hence the bitter rage displayed.

As a result, other cans of worms were opened furthermore with her own brother condemning her and even saying she was fetish!

Although Tuface has not really responded to Anita's allegations yet, it is very clear that Anita bringing this incident to the social media has proven to be her undoing as the backlash she wished for her husband has become what she has been receiving from all angles from both Tuface's family and even her own kit and kin instead with an unnerved Tuface appealing to both factions for calm.

With this incident, one can truly see the kind of storm Tuface Idibia has been enduring for years in the hands of his wife an example of such which has been unraveled on social media.

The once calm and drama-less couple who have been hailed for their "non controversy" over the years will now be remembered with this dust raised by Anita even if their marriage still stands after the dust settles because the internet never forgets.

It would not be out of place to say that the Anita we saw as Tuface's African Queen with this recent malady may now be seen as an African Quinine.

What are your thoughts?
Re: OPINION: Anne Idibia: From African Queen To African Quinine? by IfIPerishIPeris: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
My thoughts are very simple. It is what we sow , that we reap. You cannot sow apple and reap coco yam.

Innocent Idibia, is reaping the Consequences of what he sowed as a young man shooting all shootables in skirts.

Anita also is reaping what she sowed. She personally open her eyes wide and Married Innocent idibia who already had kids up and down from different wombs. Was she expecting him to ignore his kids? There are Consequences that come with Decisions. So they should stop disturbing us.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Anne Idibia: From African Queen To African Quinine? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Can any good science student quote Okafors law for Annie?
Re: OPINION: Anne Idibia: From African Queen To African Quinine? by skales67(m): 5:40am On Sep 11, 2021
Hmmm. Nice read.

Lalasticlala Seun. FP worthy
Re: OPINION: Anne Idibia: From African Queen To African Quinine? by bdchange(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2021
I don't buy most of the assertion you placed on Annie. Yes she has her fault choosing to stay with a flirtous man despite she is aware of his promiscuous act. Then the moment 2Face took her to the alter to wife her legally. He is telling the world that I have chosen to settle down with this woman neglecting other baby mamas in my life. Yet he refused to keep to his vows and continue having affairs with his other baby mama. Even Pero will not accept what 2Face his doing if she happens to be in Annie's position. Mostly of you should stop blaming Annie and focus on your brostitute of a brother called 2Face. Don't tell me Annie knew what she was getting to as an excuse to exclude 2Face of the blame. Most of you guys are cheats that's why you see no fault in what 2Face is doing as wrong. Let him sit Annie down and plead with her to take Pero as second wive so everyone can move on peacefully. He is truly a 2 face human being.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Anne Idibia: From African Queen To African Quinine? by emmnprince(m): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2021
It's okay. You wrote as a foreign observer after the information (clues) you gathered from print and social medias. Your conclusion though is a conjecture and best labelled a hypothesis.

Family matter get as e be!
Re: OPINION: Anne Idibia: From African Queen To African Quinine? by Superpower(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2021
Writing this essay as if you live with them.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Anne Idibia: From African Queen To African Quinine? by Dicedpineappple(f): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2021
See essay ontop another person family issue....
Lol...

Las Las na Tuface cause all these nonsense

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Anne Idibia: From African Queen To African Quinine? by Decryptor(m): 6:28am On Oct 18, 2021
[s]
bdchange:
I don't buy most of the assertion you placed on Annie. Yes she has her fault choosing to stay with a flirtous man despite she is aware of his promiscuous act. Then the moment 2Face took her to the alter to wife her legally. He is telling the world that I have chosen to settle down with this woman neglecting other baby mamas in my life. Yet he refused to keep to his vows and continue having affairs with his other baby mama. Even Pero will not accept what 2Face his doing if she happens to be in Annie's position. Mostly of you should stop blaming Annie and focus on your brostitute of a brother called 2Face. Don't tell me Annie knew what she was getting to as an excuse to exclude 2Face of the blame. Most of you guys are cheats that's why you see no fault in what 2Face is doing as wrong. Let him sit Annie down and plead with her to take Pero as second wive so everyone can move on peacefully. He is truly a 2 face human being.
[/s]

Thank God for this thread about Pero that graced frontpage yesterday.

Read it CAREFULLY!

https://www.nairaland.com/6805386/annie-knows-2face-never-contact
Re: OPINION: Anne Idibia: From African Queen To African Quinine? by Decryptor(m): 6:30am On Oct 18, 2021
Superpower:
Writing this essay as if you live with them.

This front page article about the said babymama that appeared yesterday proves my assertion right. Read it below.

Re: OPINION: Anne Idibia: From African Queen To African Quinine? by Decryptor(m): 6:31am On Oct 18, 2021
Dicedpineappple:
See essay ontop another person family issue....
Lol...

Las Las na Tuface cause all these nonsense

I hope you read the article that graced front page yesterday about Pero's side of the story?

Incase you missed it,here it is:

Re: OPINION: Anne Idibia: From African Queen To African Quinine? by ahnie: 6:45am On Oct 18, 2021
If you are reading this abeg run go move your monies from piggyvest e go soon cast o.
Re: OPINION: Anne Idibia: From African Queen To African Quinine? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:01am On Oct 18, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: OPINION: Anne Idibia: From African Queen To African Quinine? by Facts111: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No bakery today?

(1) (Reply)

How true is it that Women are necessary Evil / / Giving Birth In Private Or Public Hospital. Recommend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.