Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

The DJI Tello.. Affordable Drone Thats Best For Newbies ..can Now Follow You! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The DJI Tello.. Affordable Drone Thats Best For Newbies ..can Now Follow You! (154 Views)

Used DJI Ryze Tello Drone Boost Combo / Dji Mavic Pro 4k Uhd Drone / Rent A Drone (Dji Inspire 2, Dji Phantom 4 Pro, Typhoon H, Mavic Pro) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The DJI Tello.. Affordable Drone Thats Best For Newbies ..can Now Follow You! by spinna: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
The Dji Ryze Tello is probably the world's most beloved drone. A drone that is ideal for first timers, that you can buy in Nigeria (got mine on konga)

But the thing thats totori-ing me and wey dey scatter my head is that some guys have developed apps for the drone that can do MORE than the manufacturers app.. including following you around automatically.. this type of capability is usually reserved for much more expensive drones..
In this video you can see the drone following me through a low pedestrian gate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35zhXHuf3-Y

Its called Tello Vision 1D.. this video discusses the app, its modes and how it compares to the follow me by Volatello (which i couldnt get full app because of google and nigerian banks isuues)..this app is made by djminin

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! Macbook Pro 2020 13" Inch M1 CHIP @620K / 18k+ Followers Twitter Account Sale / Affordable Hp Compaq Cq62 (photos) Free Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.