Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy (4279 Views)

Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy / See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja / Between Unizik And UNN, Which Is A Better Place To Study Pharmacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by CampussNews: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Update from

Chetanna Okwaraji, a Nigerian-American, has called it quits on her time with the US Navy. The beautiful lady of Igbo descent interestingly took the decision in order to pursue a career in pharmacy.

In a LinkedIn post on Wednesday, September 8, the young lady said her career switch was a miraculous one, Siggy reveals.

Now in pharmacy school, she expressed excitement at what the future holds for her.

She wrote: "Transitioning from the U.S. Navy to Pharmacy school has been nothing short of miracle. I am so grateful to God for the opportunity to serve my country and how far I have come in my career. "Excited to see what the future holds for me."

According to her LinkedIn description, Chetanna was a Second Class Petty Officer in the US military. Her roles include participating in and supporting military and combat operations.

https:///see-beautiful-nigerian-lady-who-quits-u-s-navy-job-to-study-pharmacy/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by CampussNews: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
I wish her well
Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by Goldbw122(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
She is crossing through career
Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by luminouz(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
And this is news BECAUSE? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by CampussNews: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
luminouz:

Because you will read it.

10 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by Generalwoodz(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
I know it's not my eyes but I think the pharmacy girl looks way younger than her navy self which shouldn't be so. It ought to be another way round
Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by Ameduedwin: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
we wish her well in her chosing career
Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by Enoch07: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
I need all this type of babe to cross my path, not this ones dat wants to finish me b4 my time.

3 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by lilvicky68(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Enoch07:
I need all this type of babe to cross my path, not this ones dat wants to finish me b4 my time.
How you take know say this one no be finisher too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by Tomahawk99(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Generalwoodz:
I know it's not my eyes but I think the pharmacy girl looks way younger than her navy self which shouldn't be so. It ought to be another way round
Your eyes are playing tricks on you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Generalwoodz:

Military drilling make her looked older
Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by Emmanuel909090: 4:39am On Sep 10, 2021
She has her papers now,she only joined the military to gain papers fast.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by Gadafii: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2021
Make she spend few years in pharmacy,then quit to join NASA too, from NASA she can retire or pick another interesting field cool

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by Iamicekid(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2021
This was the plan all along, she only join the us navy in the first place in other to secure her citizenship, that’s the fastest way now cause it only take 2yrs or so to get ur citizenship once you are in the force
Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by McStoic(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2021
Lucky girl
Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by Mayydayy(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2021
You see how this girl transitioned from military to study pharmacy.This is almost impossible in Nigeria.The moral support is very hard to come by here.we are all stuck in this dream killer of a country. We all are like robots,wake in the morning and zombiely go to that Job and those other things we hate so much.No options. In this country of ours,na hunger go kill am before she start that school.

2 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by Enoch07: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

How you take know say this one no be finisher too?
Hmmm no be lie sha, until you enter you no go know

2 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by ajasielpartner: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
AVAILABLE :PROCESSED/ DRESSED/ FROZEN CHICKEN

Contact for supply in large quantities.

Whole Chicken CUT 4, CUT 8, Gizzard, Liver, Neck, Heart, Head and Neck, Chicken Franks, Frozen Potato Chips.
ALL WEIGHT AVAILABLE

Please call to order; 07064844275, 09049155746, 081676799274

Very affordable price

Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by GetYourPaypal: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Still making verified Paypal Business account for your business that can send and receive money from anyone in the world.

Hit me up via my signature to order yours.
Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by BigDawsNet: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
I'm pretty sure she can get back into the service...

Probably the Army or marine
Tricare depts
Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by careytommy37(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Instead of to carry gun, you want go count drugs
Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by Spending123: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
luminouz:

The future is femail.... grin grin grin
Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by nelsonebby(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
beautiful?
Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by ProfGday(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
She use style dodged untimely death...

Congrat dear,no nation... I repeat no nation is worth dying for.
Re: See Beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Quits U.S Navy Job To Study Pharmacy by Breastfeed: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
fantastic for her, its always good to follow your passion.

btw, do you know trackiong transaction status an paying bills just got easier with the newly updated IE mobile app?

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Second list Is Out! / What You Need To Know About University Of Ibadan Post Utme And Admission Process / Release Of UNIUYO Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.