Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. (1759 Views)

Essence Of A Well-prepared Farmland / Prepared Chicken For Sale....... / Buying Prepared Garnish Quail In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good day fam,
Here comes an opportunity to cure yourself of all chronic and terminal diseases all by yourself,it's a indoor therapy which can give you total freedom from any health challenges just taking instructions either with just a call, whatsapp pictures and videos, for even ailments hospitals can only manage.
As I progress in this write up,I shall give you instances where just simple things is being used to cure chronic and deadly diseases.

1 Like

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Simple herbs have helped correct mistakes made from surgical operation,for instance,I met a woman in akwa ibom state who stopped menstruating since 2011 because of a doctor's mistake from a minor surgery,she saw her period just third day of taking just a simple herb.
Do you know you can get cured from fibroid without a surgical operation with just your urine and some simple herbs you destroy because they are weeds?

2 Likes

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by ozome15(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ok i da here
Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
I am going to be putting you through curing any ailments that modern science and medicine can't cure at the comfort of your home, just contact and make enquiry about anything that bothers your well-being health wise, your answer would be found in the wealth from nature!

2 Likes

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by kehnton(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2021
Give me suggestions on the kind of plants and herbs I can grow in my compound.
Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 5:25am On Sep 11, 2021
kehnton:
Give me suggestions on the kind of plants and herbs I can grow in my compound.
you can grow simple plants like moringa, bitter leave,efirin(scent leave),Lemon grass....

1 Like

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2021
Do you know this seed?,if you have low sperm count or weak or dead erection, your solution has come!grind it to powder,add two table spoon to 50grams of custard, take with original honey for 2weeks, start having twins and firing wella!

2 Likes

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by hajlat(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Following sir.
Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
hajlat:
Following sir.
the seed is the inner part of the material boyscout uses in nutting their ties

1 Like

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kindly identify this leaf used for feeding rabbits, get a quantity like 50naira worth of green vegetable you buy in the market,boil it in a 2litre water to a point you can use the water to make eba, remove the leaves,then use the water to make eba/garri,semo or amala,eat with any soup of your choice,it cures typhoid and malaria, but use only on a day you won't be going out because it weakens the body.

2 Likes

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 12:28am On Sep 12, 2021
I will be discussing for a long time on a wonderful seed that i have tried knowing the english name but I could not, yoruba calls it abere,it can save you from hospital protocols and make you healthy.follow me as I expose the health benefit of abere,the magical seed for attacking terminal and chronic diseases!

2 Likes

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2021
Chips1123:
I will be discussing for a long time on a wonderful seed that i have tried knowing the english name but I could not, yoruba calls it abere,it can save you from hospital protocols and make you healthy.follow me as I expose the health benefit of abere,the magical seed for attacking terminal and chronic diseases!
for menstrual disorder,add moringa leaves to it

2 Likes

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Chips1123:
for menstrual disorder,add moringa leaves to it
same for hypertension, just drink twice in a day, morning and night.

1 Like

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
For any ulcer health challenge,use akintola leaf,boil either fresh or dry, allow to cold,drink with original honey

1 Like

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by kehnton(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2021
Chips1123:
you can grow simple plants like moringa, bitter leave,efirin(scent leave),Lemon grass....

I need to get efirin and lemon grass

1 Like

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 1:35am On Sep 18, 2021
If you are finding it difficult to get any of our herbal tea and cream, kindly contact us on 08150488242

1 Like

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by ipobarethieves: 1:47am On Sep 18, 2021
sad Where is Ur office) reside in Lagos.And how much
Chips1123:
If you are finding it difficult to get any of our herbal tea and cream, kindly contact us on 08150488242
Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 3:01am On Sep 18, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Where is Ur office) reside in Lagos.And how much
head office is in ilorin,kwara state, let me know the one you need so that I can give you the price,our office is at 34, opposite blue bubble hotel,ganmo, ilorin,kwara state

1 Like

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2021
From this point I shall be showcasing each herbs,how to use and it's potency
Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2021
Rheumatism tea ,majorly made from 'abere',it is used as tea by simply putting 2tea spoon in a tea cup, taken when cold,it is taken before food and after meal, twice a day.
Those that have used this tea have tremendous testimonies,a particular woman that finds it difficult to walk within her house can now move from street to street, when taken, you feel a vibra-sensation especially at night,a bottle goes for N2000.

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2021
Mentrual disorder tea-this tea is very effective especially if the cycle stopped without any traceable reason,even if it has taken up to 10years you saw your period,it also go for N2000

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2021
Ulcer tea
Taken very hot like tea,it effectively heal any internal disorder suspected to be ulcer within a month,it goes for N1000.

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2021
Low libido tea
Made from plant root extract and a seed,it is effective as it takes pile and cleanse the reproduction track of any thing that obstructs blood flow,it goes for N2000

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Arthritis,Stroke and Rheumatism cream
All the three are made from a natural animal extract, for arthritis and Rheumatism,it is gently applied on the knee and leg,then rubbed vigorously, and possibly tied with a cloth or bandage, for stroke,it is used by a physio-therapist to make affected part master straightness and flexibility,it is sold for N2000 only, and can be sent to any part of the country

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2021
Fibroid tea
This tea was the major reason we delayed the advertisement of other herbal products as we want to be 100% sure of what we are doing,experimented this tea with a vigorous urine therapy on two fibroid patients,one in the north central part of nigeria,one in the south south, result gotten from the person in the northern is very inspiring and quick as we instructed her to use hot twice a day,the fibroid in her body melted and passed out with her urine gradually within 4months,the one from the south have little improvement while taking the tea cold but her melting accelerated when she took it as prescribed to the woman from the north,it goes for N5000 per bottle but you need about 10bottles for a complete treatment, you can buy it gradually

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2021
Low sperm count baba but
This is a very wonderful nut,with no single additive, just blended and packaged,it can be taken as tea or put in pap/custard,a bottle is N5000/one,a single bottle is enough to thicken the sperm and get required results

1 Like

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2021
Pile tea
This is a mixture of 4leaves with great and tremendous results in treating pile,it is taken cold after using hot water to prepare,it should be taken only once in a day for 5days,it goes for N1000only

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2021
Typhoid tea
This tea is sometimes made with swallow like eba,semo or any preferred swallow taken with any soup of your choice,it goes for N1000/bottle and a bottle is enough to tackle typhoid effectively.

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 9:23am On Sep 19, 2021
Tooth ache chewing stick
This is just a stick packed for any type of tooth ache, just chew before brushing your teeth in the morning,chew before brushing your teeth at night, do it for a week, tooth ache then become history!

1 Like

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by Chips1123: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2021
Diabetes total cure herbal solution
This mixture is very effective,this was the first product that inspired me into doing this as I was diagnosed of diabetes sometimes in 2019,I can now eat any food of my choice without any diet restrictions.a bottle goes for N5000

1 Like

Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by AlphaTaikun: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chips1123:
Re: Do It At Home All By Yourself; Everything Prepared By You. by ozome15(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
What can be used to treat infections like UTI, STD

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Pig Meat Is Now Available (check Here For Price Per Kg) / Are You In Need Of A Farm Architect Or For Factory Designs? / Prospects Of Selling Rabbit Meat For Students And Workers At University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.