Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen (758 Views)

Ekweremadu: Kinsmen Seek ECOWAS, FG, CAN Intervention / Waidi Obidairo Killed By Kinsmen Over Obaship Tussle In Ogun. Graphic Photo / Man Killed Near A Stadium In Kano After Violent Clash (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
I just buried my dad. And its now I see that people can hide for so long, their vile and wickedness - and this has been the experience starting from the day it was known my dad was dead.

Automatically, the uncles / uncles families I thought were my blood turned out to be after my life.

Its been quite harrasing and terribly belittling such that I font know if they feel I and my family can't do anything cos our father is dead.

These were people that couldn't cough when he was alive.

Now forward to the burial, they tried to cause havoc by causing dissaray on that day. It made me to confront one of my uncle's sons and it made us have a scuffle.

I'm really terribly filled with rage, so bear with me if I didn't type correctly.

Lastly, after the fight, he went ahead and destroyed some of the property. This isn't the first time as anytime they have issues with anyone (my aunties) who were close to my dad, they'll attack our property. And this is the new trend since we lost dad.

This fight was me, and him and two of his cult guys. Although after that day, the guys were never seen around again.

This is a case of a rat taking advantage of the cat's loss to deride him.

Even the guests that came for the burial, were harassed.

I can't keep typing cos it makes me feel terrible. Although I'm the only one on one side, I can't let this trend go on.

Now, the lands my dad bought, personally, they're trying to want to choke mouth. This trend isn't explained by words.

They must be shown that enough is enough.

I believe through the multitude of thy might shall your enemies submit to you.

And This is beyond enemies, its household wickedness in human form.

I can't be having a home and feel a set of lowlifes would not respect their boundaries.

I just can't think of them except with disgusts .... How do I make a resounding physical statement ?

Its about survival cos these guys can do anything .... Even if they wouldn't get me, what about others ?

Need I state here too that the cultist of a boy had used matches before to scare people, including my family.

And that was the straw that broke the donkey's back cos that is the end of the excesses.

How do I make a statement to these guys ?
Re: How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Stay quite. Be the Hamlet. I learnt early to allow those around me to believe that I am weak, while I keep laying darts and discord among them. My defiance is not in words but in coated elusiveness. If you can be predicted then you doom is bound. Sometimes you seal the ripples of your actions with a lost look or smile. Learn the act of using the hand glove strategy. There will always be one in the family who will pity your timidity (remember an act).

Get a pet, preferably cat. Either physically or mentally.

The head of the aggression towards you, ghost him one on one but in public Greet him with uttermost respect even if na your junior. The cultist don't go for his rivals, remember "broad kees broad", find a way to use them by tipping them with weeds and drinks (money); doing this, you are destroying his back ups.

Relax and always drink enough water like it is your last when they are around, especially bottled water (it doesn't mean whether it is refilled or not).

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen by zeuss: 12:13am On Sep 10, 2021
When they cross any line call the cops on them and have the person arrested....do not engage them in fights.

Be quick to call the police always.dnt listen to don't call police on your kin....your kin will kill you if they feel nothing will happen....but they will thread cautiously when they know you will disrupt their freedom an comfort by getting their actions and utterances investigated by the police

3 Likes

Re: How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 10, 2021
Go psychological, let them see why you are smarter, let them think all is well...then strike.

1 Like

Re: How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2021
inspirator1:
Stay quite. Be the Hamlet. I learnt early to allow those around me to believe that I am weak, while I keep laying darts and discord among them. My defiance is not in words but in coated elusiveness. If you can be predicted then you doom is bound. Sometimes you seal the ripples of your actions with a lost look or smile. Learn the act of using the hand glove strategy. There will always be one in the family who will pity your timidity (remember an act).

Get a pet, preferably cat. Either physically or mentally.

The head of the aggression towards you, ghost him one on one but in public Greet him with uttermost respect even if na your junior. The cultist don't go for his rivals, remember "broad kees broad", find a way to use them by tipping them with weeds and drinks (money); doing this, you are destroying his back ups.

Relax and always drink enough water like it is your last when they are around, especially bottled water (it doesn't mean whether it is refilled or not).

Cheers.
My concern with these people is that if one appears weak, going by the progression it appears to mean they'll want to attempt more.

You know, the sudden inimical acts of relatives which springs up upon realisation of a loss of someone, and that sterns from the fact they are convinced those he left behind are weak perhaps. That's why they begin then to show these traits, isn't it ?

Also, thanks for your tips. Copy that.
Re: How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2021
zeuss:
When they cross any line call the cops on them and have the person arrested....do not engage them in fights.

Be quick to call the police always.dnt listen to don't call police on your kin....your kin will kill you if they feel nothing will happen....but they will thread cautiously when they know you will disrupt their freedom an comfort by getting their actions and utterances investigated by the police

Police sef is only one aspect. I'm even looking for a terrible deity or spiritual means to bring in sudden judgement especially when they trespass to property. Not even something of too much talk.

Cos someone that doesn't think he's your kin and doing all sort, then imagine if he's not your kin.

Thin is, you're right at your point of kin harming someone if they can especially seeing how things have turned out.

Thanks for your tips

I want it to happen and then everyone begins to guess what happened and then let's see. I believe we use severity to visit severity.
Re: How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2021
uptownmusic:
Go physiological, let them see why you are smarter, let them think all is well...then strike.

Thanks
Re: How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2021
kiako:

Police sef is only one aspect. I'm even looking for a terrible deity or spiritual means to bring in sudden judgement especially when they trespass to property. Not even something of too much talk.

Cos someone that doesn't think he's your kin and doing all sort, then imagine if he's not your kin.

Thin is, you're right at your point of kin harming someone if they can especially seeing how things have turned out.

Thanks for your tips

I want it to happen and then everyone begins to guess what happened and then let's see. I believe we use severity to visit severity.
In igbo parlance it is said "Nmuo amaghi izu"...meaning "spirits are not intelligent at all". The same spirit you reported them to, will fight against you once they give him a higher and better sacrifice.

Forget deity because they takes higher sacrifice. Even God did same in the bible, when there was war between Moab and an alliance of Israel, Judah and Edom. When the alliance besieged the Moabite capital of Kir-Hareseth, the Moabite king Mesha, in desperation, sacrificed his eldest son to the god Chemosh. King Mesha offered the crown prince as a burnt offering on top of the city wall in full view of the enemy forces (2 Kings 3:26–27).

So becareful on that step, if God can respect sacrifice, Baba you go tire with the level of doggedness those people will have just to kill you.

Be psychological and pray to God.

1 Like

Re: How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
inspirator1:

Thanks for what you said, I copy that. But the thing is, these guys no be people dem dey use "watch & pray" follow.

This is wicked & terrible set of people.

I really do not even look at restricting my search. I intend to comb the length of the earth for a spiritual justice springboard that'll root out these guys. Not naija level.

Or isn't it the ones they know they can counter offer in sacrifice ? Would they know if its outside the continent ??

These guys are not people I want to be around while I raise my own family. They must be wiped out.

I just have to find out how. Its very dangerous having enemies of no just cause, worst when they are your relatives.
Re: How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 11, 2021
This is exactly our situation now ever since our daddy died in 2018. Those that we thought as relatives were the real enemies, though pretending all these while that my father was alive. On the day of burial, they did not even come to help us prepare things, but thank God for our maternal relatives who are always their for us.

My father’s death really exposed us to a lot of things. The people that we called relatives were actually enemies even the so called brother and his children. My Dear, it is a long story that I cannot finish in one day. My advice for you is to keep calm, don’t engage in fight with anybody and also try to avoid them and stay in your own lane because they might be diabolical just like in our own case. Forget about them and keep on praying to God for protection.

1 Like

Re: How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2021
This reminds me of the Godfather movie The Don of a very powerful crime family dies almost immediately one of his best friend began plotting with the Don's enemies to kill the Don's son and inherit the family fortune, though in this case the son was ready he knew once his father died people would try to kill him so he acted weak and stupid, then one day when they least expected it he assassinated all of them.

1 Like

Re: How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2021
I have seen a case like this, it happens all the time, however, you have not given vital information as regards the issue. You should have mentioned if your dad wrote a will or not. From your write up, you have not mentioned if you have other sibling, etc. No one can give you good advice since your post isn't complete. As for you thinking of going diabolical, be warned. The journey you want to take is very dangerous, if I were you, I wouldn't do it. Once you put your hands unto diabolic stuffs, you will have to keep going on and on with sacrifices, strict rules, etc. Once you dip your hand into it, your life can never be the same again.

1 Like

Re: How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
Charity4real:
This is exactly our situation now ever since our daddy died in 2018. Those that we thought as relatives were the real enemies, though pretending all these while that my father was alive. On the day of burial, they did not even come to help us prepare things, but thank God for our maternal relatives who are always their for us.

My father’s death really exposed us to a lot of things. The people that we called relatives were actually enemies even the so called brother and his children. My Dear, it is a long story that I cannot finish in one day. My advice for you is to keep calm, don’t engage in fight with anybody and also try to avoid them and stay in your own lane because they might be diabolical just like in our own case. Forget about them and keep on praying to God for protection.

Thanks.

I hope you guys are edging on ...

1 Like

Re: How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
LordVoldermort:
This reminds me of the Godfather movie The Don of a very powerful crime family dies almost immediately one of his best friend began plotting with the Don's enemies to kill the Don's son and inherit the family fortune, though in this case the son was ready he knew once his father died people would try to kill him so he acted weak and stupid, then one day when they least expected it he assassinated all of them.

Thanks
Re: How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
I have seen a case like this, it happens all the time, however, you have not given vital information as regards the issue. You should have mentioned if your dad wrote a will or not. From your write up, you have not mentioned if you have other sibling, etc. No one can give you good advice since your post isn't complete. As for you thinking of going diabolical, be warned. The journey you want to take is very dangerous, if I were you, I wouldn't do it. Once you put your hands unto diabolic stuffs, you will have to keep going on and on with sacrifices, strict rules, etc. Once you dip your hand into it, your life can never be the same again.
Thanks
Already have a LOA. But actually, the ish isn't really gotten to property as they're testing the waters by their actions. . .

But what's inevitable now, and that is to be handled is the fact that one is having enemies whom have been pretending all the while to be ones relative. . .

(1) (Reply)

Murder Case / How To Frustrate A Scammer / Help Nairalanders. My Bank Has Refused To Credit Me My Money. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.