Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M (1869 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 10, 2021
Good morning guys, time here is 1:59 i can’t sleep. Wanted to travel to the uae but because of the ban and restrictions my plans failed, coupled with the fact I did my visa twice , went to abuja to attest my certificates etc I spent a total of 800k even without going through contonu.

Anyway I am having a change of plans and looking at other countries that is easier to migrate to. Easier to migrate that I won’t be getting visa denial etc

Please I need suggestions on countries Nigerians are migrating on basis of work and study on budget of 1M

I know of

Turkey
Uae
Poland

More suggestions are needed please. I am sure there are others who are interested in a topic as this. Your help will be immensely helpful to us. I will be in the comment section please
Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by 4everEdward(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2021
Robertirase:
Good morning guys, time here is 1:59 i can’t sleep. Wanted to travel to the uae but because of the ban and restrictions my plans failed, coupled with the fact I did my visa twice , went to abuja to attest my certificates etc I spent a total of 800k even without going through contonu.

Anyway I am having a change of plans and looking at other countries that is easier to migrate to. Easier to migrate that I won’t be getting visa denial etc

Please I need suggestions on countries Nigerians are migrating on basis of work and study on budget of 1M

I know of

Turkey
Uae
Poland

More suggestions are needed please. I am sure there are others who are interested in a topic as this. Your help will be immensely helpful to us. I will be in the comment section please

Enter to turkey stay 6months in turkey then enter Grace from there enter Hungary from there enter Germany . Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2021
4everEdward:

Enter to turkey stay 6months in turkey then enter Grace from there enter Hungary from there enter Germany . Thank me later

By road or by what means?

2 Likes

Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by Limassol(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2021
4everEdward:

This is a terrible advice! Op kindly disregard this at it will lead you to depression and regrets. For a start, Turkey is facing upheavals at the moment, the economy has been in turbulence since 2018 - unemployment is double digits, inflation is throug the roofs. Greek authorities are tightening their border with Turkey, same with other European countries. Even if he manages to reach Germany, their are no guarrantees his refuge/assylum seeker status would be approved, he is likely to be rejected.

3 Likes

Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by gammarays(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Robertirase:

I know of

Turkey
Uae
Poland

Poland 1 million naira?
How sure are you?
Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by Kusheer(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Just save more and enter singapore or malasyia if you no wan enter asia country let the money reach like 3 milla enter france

2 Likes

Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by Uniqueaccountant(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kusheer:
Just save more and enter singapore or malasyia if you no wan enter asia country let the money reach like 3 milla enter france
pls can i chat you on WhatsApp? 08137167567...thanks
Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by Kusheer(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
. Check my signature
Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
gammarays:

Poland 1 million naira?
How sure are you?

What country will fit my budget?
Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by gammarays(m): 1:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Robertirase:

What country will fit my budget?
I asked because I saw Poland there

I think 1 million can get you Uae or Turkey,you can check other good African countries
Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 11, 2021
gammarays:

I asked because I saw Poland there

I think 1 million can get you Uae or Turkey,you can check other good African countries

African countries are a NO NO

1 Like

Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by Dre183(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Kusheer:
Work dey France?

1 Like

Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by Nicoswit(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
I hope you know how expensive Singapore is and how strict their laws are

1 Like

Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by Kahbahsah: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Do you have a BSc degree? Will you like to be an English teacher earning about #400k per month? If yes, let me know so I can suggest a country for you. But you may still need to save another #800 thousand naira extra so you won't be stranded.

1 Like

Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by Uniqueaccountant(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kahbahsah:
Do you have a BSc degree? Will you like to be an English teacher earning about #400k per month? If yes, let me know so I can suggest a country for you. But you may still need to save another #800 thousand naira extra so you won't be stranded.
your contact please. Mine is 08137167567
Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by eamodu(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Will love to read your suggestions on this regards. Thank you.

Kahbahsah:
Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by Dre183(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kahbahsah:

Drop update here bro let's everyone benefit

2 Likes

Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by Uniqueaccountant(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
https:///GTb13UTR22i50nlGWe5HsU

Signals for crypto traders
Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by HeavenlyHolines(m): 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kazakhstan is OK in term of teaching English language if you are good at it
Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by signature2012(m): 5:06am On Sep 15, 2021
Uniqueaccountant:
your contact please. Mine is 08137167567

This one you are dropping your phone number anyhow,just be very careful,scammers full here o.

1 Like

Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by Hahnemann: 6:16am On Sep 15, 2021
Kahbahsah:

I'm interested pls
Re: Asides From Uae, Which Other Country Can I Migrate On Budget Of 1M by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Africa - Likely RSA, Kenya or Ghana

North or South America -

Australia -

Asia -

Europe - Maybe Poland or Scadinavia countries

Quite a tough one, with 1M and taking Europe as your destination. About N500k is spent already (including flight cost + papers), how about cost of living cuz the first few months getting a decent job isn't easy.

Without heavy eating rate + transportation (About 500+ Euros), your 500k ( around 900 Euros) is shortened not including rent.

How about you save some more, our currency (naira) is really messed up.

(1) (Reply)

Interview Date For US Visa Lottery Winners? / Masters Program In Usa/canada / Has Anyone Re-check The Dv Lottery 2013 Today ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.