Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Marriage In The Month Of Safar - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Marriage In The Month Of Safar (10172 Views)

The Month Of Safar And Baseless Superstitions / Superstition And The Month Of Safar / Superstition And The Month Of Safar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage In The Month Of Safar by Lukgaf(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2021
We are in the month of Safar. Does marriage in this month actually bring a misfortune?

To believe that the months of Muharram and Safar bring misfortune or calamity or that a marriage performed in these months will be negatively affected is an un-Islamic belief. The Noble Qur'an states: "No calamity (or harm) can occur, except by the will of Allah". (Surah 64 - Verse 11).

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alahi Wasallam) said, “…There is no bad omen in the month of Safar” (Bukhari)

To marry during the months of Muharram, Safar or any other month of the year is allowed as Islam has placed no restrictions in this regard. We should reaffirm our belief and conviction that benefit and harm is from Allah Ta'ala alone and occur with his knowledge and permission. No time or person brings bad luck or ill fate.

In order to draw from the protection and mercy of Allah Ta'ala, we should develop the capacity to perform actions that prevent calamities and misfortunes such as performing our five daily Salah, making daily Dua for goodness and protection, seeking forgiveness, repentance, abandoning sins and vices, improve our conduct and give regular charity.

Darul Ihsan

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage In The Month Of Safar by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2021
"No calamity (or harm) can occur, except by the will of Allah". (Surah 64 - Verse 11).

Alhamdulillah!

May Allah bless us and unite us upon good in this world and in the next.

Aamin.

5 Likes

Re: Marriage In The Month Of Safar by gentleguy1975: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2021
JazakumuLLahu khaeran, meanwhile, children of hate will soon arrive, leave us Muslims alone,do yours and let do ours in peace

4 Likes

Re: Marriage In The Month Of Safar by b03liberty(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2021
gentleguy1975:
JazakumuLLahu khaeran, meanwhile, children of hate will soon arrive, leave us Muslims alone,do yours and let do ours in peace
@"Children of Hate", I don't think that is necessary neither a good utterance.
Salam alaeku

2 Likes

Re: Marriage In The Month Of Safar by adebayo3449(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2021
Alhamdullilah
Re: Marriage In The Month Of Safar by asaajuomo1(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Alhamdulilahi
Re: Marriage In The Month Of Safar by gentleguy1975: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2021
b03liberty:

@"Children of Hate", I don't think that is necessary neither a good utterance.
Salam alaeku
I don't believe in insult either, but I think u read their comments too, where they say slot of unprintable things about islam and Muslims! even our noble prophet is not spared!
Re: Marriage In The Month Of Safar by gentleguy1975: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2021
The first person that qouted me, can you see what I am saying now, calling my prophet unnoble and expecting me to show decorum?

1 Like

Re: Marriage In The Month Of Safar by gentleguy1975: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2021
SunshineHQ:
theres nothing noble about a man that slept with a 9yr old tbh
WaLLahul musrahan
Re: Marriage In The Month Of Safar by gentleguy1975: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2021
SunshineHQ:
why are u typing in english now? a joke like the kabah
La tagdobiy ani,Ima ajamiya ao arobiya kilahuma mina LLahi
Re: Marriage In The Month Of Safar by merits(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2021
monshaALLAH,beautiful religion.
Re: Marriage In The Month Of Safar by yahmohy27: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2021
gentleguy1975:
The first person that qouted me, can you see what I am saying now, calling my prophet unable and expecting me to show decorum?
The best thing to do is to ignore them coz the more you show annoyance the more they continuing hammering on the issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Beautiful Story About Qur'an / Is It a Sin To Place Holy Book In A Hotel Room? / Who Is A Dayooth (cuckold) Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.