Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Igbo Start Building Factories And Less Mansion In The East. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Igbo Start Building Factories And Less Mansion In The East. (536 Views)

I Can Set Up Bottle Water Factories, And Pure Water Factory For You. / Start Building Your Own Bitcoin Empire / How Can I Start Building An Empire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Start Building Factories And Less Mansion In The East. by newoffer: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Igbo start building factories and less mansion in the East.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Start Building Factories And Less Mansion In The East. by ArcFresky(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2021
The mansions are not because of a housing problem...
The mansions are to showoff...

Building factories, will be great... But where is the market?
Seaport is even far for export...
Are there highly skilled individuals in the east?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Start Building Factories And Less Mansion In The East. by Promotions: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please do your research before calling them out to stop building mansions... Visit Onitsha and Aba for a humbling experience, and for the guy asking if there are skilled people in the Eastern region, I don't know how to answer you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is Crypto Staking? / Auto Robot Trading Platform!!! / New Resale Rights Membership Site Is Giving Away FREE MEMBERSHIPS! JOIN Now-its

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.