Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Don't Waste Your Hard-earned Money Buying Crypto. It's Volatile! Go For Freebies - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Waste Your Hard-earned Money Buying Crypto. It's Volatile! Go For Freebies (387 Views)

Buying Crypto On Binance / Why Waste Your Hard-earned Money Buying Crypto When You Can Get It For FREE? / Don't Waste Your Hard Earned Money Anymore,invest In Rubber Plantation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Waste Your Hard-earned Money Buying Crypto. It's Volatile! Go For Freebies by Bornboy4: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2021
Investing on Crypto carries with it a high degree of risk because of its volatile nature. I've been a victim of Crypto volatility. At an instance, my investment on Crypto fell from initial investment of $800 to $125!

*If you must invest in Crypto, invest only what you can afford to lose. Alternatively go for free Giveaways like I now do.

There are highs and lows associated with Crypto Trade. If you are a beginner like I was, there is the tendency that you may lose a whooping amount of money on Crypto Trade.

I have learnt my lessons the hard way and have resolved to use the Stop Loss technique I learnt to stabilise my invested fund.

Principally, what I do now is seek out for upcoming altcoins that have utility potentials and can turn the Crypto Market around, I buy these in bulk because of their low price at its initial stage. I also go for FREEBIES offered by the new altcoins at the starting phase. Sometimes, this pays out but it requires a high level of patience.

I shall be updating you on Crypto Freebies on this thread..stay with me!

Let me start with the simple one that is presently being ignored by many ignorant Crypto prospectors..
See my signature below and enjoy my first Giveaway tip...

1 Like

Re: Don't Waste Your Hard-earned Money Buying Crypto. It's Volatile! Go For Freebies by JudeAfoo(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2021
We're waiting for the promised updates
Re: Don't Waste Your Hard-earned Money Buying Crypto. It's Volatile! Go For Freebies by lastburn(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2021
Am waiting
Re: Don't Waste Your Hard-earned Money Buying Crypto. It's Volatile! Go For Freebies by AfroAgroPower: 8:59am On Sep 10, 2021
Bornboy4:
Investing on Crypto carries with it a high degree of risk because of its volatile nature. I've been a victim of Crypto volatility. At an instance, my investment on Crypto fell from initial investment of $800 to $125!

*If you must invest in Crypto, invest only what you can afford to lose. Alternatively go for free Giveaways like I now do.

There are highs and lows associated with Crypto Trade. If you are a beginner like I was, there is the tendency that you may lose a whooping amount of money on Crypto Trade.

I have learnt my lessons the hard way and have resolved to use the Stop Loss technique I learnt to stabilise my invested fund.

Principally, what I do now is seek out for upcoming altcoins that have utility potentials and can turn the Crypto Market around, I buy these in bulk because of their low price at its initial stage. I also go for FREEBIES offered by the new altcoins at the starting phase. Sometimes, this pays out but it requires a high level of patience.

I shall be updating you on Crypto Freebies on this thread..stay with me!

Let me start with the simple one that is presently being ignored by many ignorant Crypto prospectors..
See my signature below and enjoy my first Giveaway tip...

Buying The RIGHT Cryptos isn't a wasteful venture.

They are turning millions of people into multi-millionaires than any other financial niche.
Re: Don't Waste Your Hard-earned Money Buying Crypto. It's Volatile! Go For Freebies by waploger(m): 1:13am On Sep 11, 2021
waithing...

(1) (Reply)

Ago, Pms And Jet A Trucks For Hire / Arbitrage In Nigeria + 200k Plus Made + Live Withdrawal Video / Another Lambo Airdrop Powered By Algorand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.