Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

‘an Ultimate Shock Is Coming For You - Kwam1’s Alleged Side Chick Drags New Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘an Ultimate Shock Is Coming For You - Kwam1’s Alleged Side Chick Drags New Wife (1197 Views)

KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / Victor Olaiya: 2face, KWAM1, Ebenezer Obey And Other Stars Pay Tributes / Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘an Ultimate Shock Is Coming For You - Kwam1’s Alleged Side Chick Drags New Wife by SleekGist: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Drama as alleged 'side chick' of Nigerian fuji musician K1 De Ultimate popularly known as Kwam1, has dragged his new wife, Emmanuella, after her marriage a few weeks ago. Sleekgist.com

SleekGist recalls that Canada-based businessman and show promoter Bolaji Saheed Basia sparked several reactions after sharing photos of Kwam1 and Emmanuella on his Instagram page.

Also, an Instagram blogger Gistlovers alleged that Kwam1 and Emmanuella secretly tied the knot according to Islamic rite.

In a voice note shared by the blogger, an alleged side chick of Kwam1 called out Emmanuella for jumping into the musician’s life after having four children with four different men.

The alleged side chick said Emmanuella would only trend for a while as Kwam1 will also give her a big shock of her life with marriage to another woman, the reason he’s called K1 De Ultimate.

The blogger captioned the voice note: Wahala looms as Fuji Musician,K1 the ultimate latest wife is being dragged by the Friend of his last legal wife, Titi Marshal.

K1 took to Facebook to hail his new bride while Titi’s friends drags the new wife mercilessly,make Una calm down o,any fight ...
Read full gist here
https://sleekgist.com/an-ultimate-shock-is-coming-for-you-kwam1s-alleged-side-chick-drags-his-latest-wife-emmanuella/

Re: ‘an Ultimate Shock Is Coming For You - Kwam1’s Alleged Side Chick Drags New Wife by Bola146(f): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: ‘an Ultimate Shock Is Coming For You - Kwam1’s Alleged Side Chick Drags New Wife by TimFisher2: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
undecided

This is not news

I repeat

This is not news

well

I see Angel becoming the biggest and wealthiest BBN billionaire housemate

I see her supersedes all housemates that will come in future with wealth

i see her dethroning Nengi and topping number one list of most chased olosho worldwide

i see her buying G wagon and Mercedes 4matic in one week in quick succession after coming out of BBN

This i have seen!

FalseProphet hope am doing your worldly call very well?

Re: ‘an Ultimate Shock Is Coming For You - Kwam1’s Alleged Side Chick Drags New Wife by GOFRONT(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
shocked
Re: ‘an Ultimate Shock Is Coming For You - Kwam1’s Alleged Side Chick Drags New Wife by Kingosytex(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
GOFRONT:
shocked

It's been ages my man.
How've you been?
Re: ‘an Ultimate Shock Is Coming For You - Kwam1’s Alleged Side Chick Drags New Wife by GOFRONT(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Yeah @King.

I am fine and how every?
Re: ‘an Ultimate Shock Is Coming For You - Kwam1’s Alleged Side Chick Drags New Wife by MufasaLion: 4:12am On Sep 11, 2021
grin grin grin

K1 The Odogwu!

(1) (Reply)

Unical VC Prof. Florence Obi Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures (pic / Yinka Odumakin ‘returns’ As His Widow Gives Birth To Twins / I Became A Lesbian At Age 5″_ Temmie Ovwasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.