Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,760 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals (37373 Views)

Frodd's Reaction After Winning Ultimate Veto Power To Proceed To Finals (Photos) / BBNaija: Frodd Wins Ultimate Veto Power, Heads To Finals / Bbnaija: Uti Uwachukwu "Why Mike Should Be Voted For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by vickydevoka(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Carlyscales:

At the moment, there's like 3 candidates from the North, so they're still gonna split votes
Yousef is from jos. Fear Jos people for entertainment. I remember efe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Vinnie2000(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Falseprophet for nairaland don Foresee Yousef as the Winner of this 2021 Bbnaija..

If it comes to pass, Him go become Celebrity for hia oo.. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by alizma: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Liquorose is the winner of this year BBNaija
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by kriss27(m): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
AutoChick4U:
People underestimating yousef
Who those voting for Yusuf?
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by AutoChick4U(f): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
kriss27:
Who those voting for Yusuf?
Northerners

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by mashad(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Forget it....white money is going this week

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by kriss27(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Suspect33:
I can understand women sitting behind a TV all 12 hours of the day watching bbnaija, but a man? Omo
Even women can’t do that! For the fact that you don’t like BBN doesn’t mean you should disrespect men who do! BBN made Uti!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by kriss27(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
xpressionx:
The Hypocritical North are mobilising behind doors to give Yousef bloc votes.
So expect a surprise from there.
Serious!?
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by moneyissweet(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
You mean the Fulani herdsmen among them? They just leave him there just to please his allahu abkar brothers.

Dude has nothing to offer BBN fans..very boring somebody

engrfaruq:
What of Yousef?
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by kriss27(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
greggng:
I am seeing YOUSEF in that list . He might eventually win
Why are all of you saying Yusuf? Yusuf that doesn’t have fan base!
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Jdbrasco2: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Whitemoney for the mula

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by kriss27(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
YMPada4:
Yousef is for the cash, take that to the bank.How please
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by greggng: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
kriss27:

That is why i am saying e go shock una . That guy has secret fan base ...they don't make noise but they deliver . The whole of north is voting him while the south are sharing their vote amongst their house mate of southern extraction

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by kriss27(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Carlyscales:

At the moment, there's like 3 candidates from the North, so they're still gonna split votes
Those two are not Muslims ! Neither are they Housa/Fulani that hold sway in the North

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by akdjr(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Unknowingly to you that Pere will be crown the winner.
kenzysmith:
Mark my word pere won't make it to the finals the guy is riding on shed luck my top5
White money
Liqour rose
Angel
Cross
Saskay

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by kwalakwala123(f): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
tongue grin
Tamilore11:
U re very stupid. Ogun kill u. Sopona kill ur life. Ayelala toast your kidney
grin
Tamilore11:
grin tongue grin
Tamilore11:
grin
Tamilore11:
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by blozzynonny(f): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
kenzysmith:
That one wey dey do like who dey smoke bana? Talk like who done high! always quite? You self reason naa

He knows where he's coming from. He doesn't want to end up like that kannywood actress that was arrested for posting videos.

#Bunch of pretenders
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Vinnie2000(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
kriss27:

My brother, I laugh at You..

You say what?

Yousef got Lots and Lots of Fans! This Bbnaija Game is sheer luck.
Some people will just like sth in you and start supporting you..

Don't underrate Yousef. He has Northern fans and others too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by engrfaruq(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
moneyissweet:
You mean the Fulani herdsmen among them? They just leave him there just to please his allahu abkar brothers.

Dude has nothing to offer BBN fans..very boring somebody

Very pathetic of you to say that. Always think before you talk, please.
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Boniwhite: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Uti the gay moda fuckkker
Right from onset....bbnaija already know who is gonna grab that 90 milli
This show is arrangee
You sef dey folow the show lowkey
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Chinny024(f): 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
The money belongs to White money

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by DownChelsea(f): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
vickydevoka:

I think it's liquorose
it's WhiteMoney
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Reyolla: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Reyolla: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Chinny024:
The money belongs to White money
na Queen get that balary smiley
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Chinny024(f): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Reyolla:
na Queen get that balary smiley
Let's wait and see grin
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Reyolla: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Chinny024:

Let's wait and see grin
let's see then
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by JBoss25(m): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lalasticlala forgive me kiss I just found out na Mynd post this for fp
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Realboygenius(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
He's right. You don't want to miss your favorite due to power failure. Simply download the Ikeja Electric App. Pay bills and enjoy quick complaint resolution.

See my signature for steps to download.

Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Poopypants: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Suspect33:
I can understand women sitting behind a TV all 12 hours of the day watching bbnaija, but a man? Omo
what if the man is successfully made , got no worries , high on loud and just enjoying himself , watching folks mess around with themselves on tv ?
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by osazsky(m): 12:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Poopypants:
what if the man is successfully made , got no worries , high on loud and just enjoying himself , watching folks mess around with themselves on tv ?
defined this your success even dangotee cant watch that poo..a successful guy once cried to God saying o lord 24 hrs is not enough..I understand woman cuz most of them nor get work and thier reasoning faculty na zero..I did rather watch a tv that doesn't have power than watch that crap for 5min
Re: BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals by Gfskw: 1:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Eviction: The 9 Housemates Of The Icons Team Up For Possible Eviction / What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? / BBNaija Saturday Night Party Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.