Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. (1158 Views)

Remote Job - Immediate Hire: Salary N100,000/monthly / Male Cleaner Needed For Immediate Hire! / An Account Officer & An Administrative Executive Needed For Immediate Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Open
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by olaleke2(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Justanodadude:
Hi All,

Open on October 17th 2021.

There is a need for A PROVEN SEO WRITER to take on some technical content writing.

Experience with
- Yoast
- Frase
- SurferSeo

Or any other keyword optimization tool preffered. You should be able to take technical terms and present them in a crisp and engaging manner that resonates with the audience. Your research should be topnotch as we prioritize great content over quantity.

No spinning or plagiarism of any form.

If this sounds like you, apply using the contact details below or send an email. Include sample of previous work.

DO NOT SEND HI YOU WILL NOT GET A RESPONSE.

Showcase your expertise immediately!!!

Whatsapp +1 (607)  968  7462
Email to daniellastones 52 @ gmail. com

Respectfully, we ask that only CREATIVE writers with near-native English apply.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

But you don't respond to your emails. This is not the first time you will be posting this.

I sent in an application the other time, along with samples. You didn't even bother to reply.

I sent two follow-up messages, yet nothing from your end.

Even if you don't want to work with a prospective writer, courtesy demands that you reply your messages in simple terms, and I'll understand.

You made it seem as if you were after the samples I sent in, and nothing else.

It is well...
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
olaleke2:

But you don't respond to your emails. This is not the first time you will be posting this.

I sent in an application the other time, along with samples. You didn't even bother to reply.

I sent two follow-up messages, yet nothing from your end.

Even if you don't want to work with a prospective writer, courtesy demands that you reply your messages in simple terms, and I'll understand.

You made it seem as if you were after the samples I sent in, and nothing else.

It is well...

To be clear, we only require your past jobs for review purposes. Most times, we archive applications if your application is not a fit, you will be contacted when we have something that suits you.

To your application, YOU WERE REPLIED to by our WhatsApp Handler. WHO THEN ASSIGNED A TASK and WE NEVER HEARD BACK FROM YOU SINCE.

Check your previous correspondences.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Closing this tomorrow.

Recieved all applications.
Re: SEO Writer Needed For Immediate Hire. by Justanodadude: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Closed now. All applications will be reviewed

(1) (2) (Reply)

1 Dollar Equals To 710 Naira Get The Solution By Earning On Dollars / Vacancies at Kogi State University (July 24) / Rejected Again, Hope Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.