Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Someone Should Please Help Me On How To Get To This Location - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Should Please Help Me On How To Get To This Location (323 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Please Help Me On How To Get To This Location by nicolasakins: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
I have just been invited for a CBT based test at JKK house, 229 Ikorodu road, Ilupeju, Lagos and I'm finding it difficult to navigate my way from Ibeju-lekki area to the actual address.
Someone should please help me on how to go about the step by step transportation.
Thanks.
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me On How To Get To This Location by duro4chang(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Take a vehicle to osodi. At osodi ask for the way to ilupeju tell the keke or okada the address, pronto you will get there.
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me On How To Get To This Location by sultaan(m): 1:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Cbt at a house,?
They wan take your head grind money soap
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me On How To Get To This Location by holarthayor(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
From ajah enter bus going to oshodi , drop at Anthony, cross to the other side of the road, tell them you are going to gtbank that was opposite of UBA bank, the building it's just about the 3 to 4 building away from the GTBank it's direct opposite of a mobil filling station.
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me On How To Get To This Location by holarthayor(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=sultaan post=105697222]Cbt at a house,?
They wan take your head grind money soap.

Boss it's a big building that have so many office , get your fact right

Re: Someone Should Please Help Me On How To Get To This Location by nicolasakins: 12:41am On Sep 12, 2021
holarthayor:
From ajah enter bus going to oshodi , drop at Anthony, cross to the other side of the road, tell them you are going to gtbank that was opposite of UBA bank, the building it's just about the 3 to 4 building away from the GTBank it's direct opposite of a mobil filling station.
Thank you so much brother, this will help a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Miss Curvy Africa Is Coming To Your City! / Check Out Graphics I Made For Nigeria 61st Anniversary / The Best Way To Get Rid Of Cellulite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.