Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Mistake Transfer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mistake Transfer (494 Views)

Man Cleared Of Rape Charge After 47 Years In Jail As Victim Admits Mistake(Pics) / #EndSARS Protest: Killing Of My Husband By His Police Colleague Not A Mistake / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistake Transfer by Ysquare98: 2:13am On Sep 11, 2021
Please I mistakenly transfered over pay of 72k into a guy with the following account number and has refused to send back my money 0165016188
Olawole abiodun adegoke
gtbank

He stays in anambra and has switched off his phone and blocked me on WhatsApp
Please attached is his picture gotten from his alleged girlfriend

Please of you stay in anambra and can help recognize the picture or you know anyway I can get my money back please kindly comment and help
Re: Mistake Transfer by faithfull18(f): 8:48am On Sep 11, 2021
Your bank should help as long as you can provide the original account you wanted to transfer to and account number must be similar.

2 Likes

Re: Mistake Transfer by Ysquare98: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2021
I actually wanted to transfer to his account. I have contacted his bank and his account will be freezed but I doubt he will use that account any longer which means I might not get my money back.
Re: Mistake Transfer by gulfer: 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ysquare98:
I actually wanted to transfer to his account. I have contacted his bank and his account will be freezed but I doubt he will use that account any longer which means I might not get my money back.
He will be caught and made to return your money, even if he changes his account, his BVN remains the same and a lien will be placed on it by the bank if you have made a report cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Manhandle, Arrest Actor Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit / Please A Hacker Is Asking For Ransome Or Else Hack My Account / Video Of How 4 GAY Men Were Beating And Arrested By The Township

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.