Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Have A Business Plan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have A Business Plan (220 Views)

Frozen Food Business Plan In Nigeria / Business Plan For Small Chops And Barbeque In Nigeria / Business Plan For Profitable Sugarcane Juice Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Business Plan by emmanuel1277: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2021
Okay I just rounded up with school stuffs and for the main time, I am idle and doing nothing

I tried going into online business but I was incapacitated because my phone got bad(I am using a form of kpalasa currently)

Recently I met a man who does this business of moving food produce between north and south and the man is making good money
He has built a nice house and he is taking good care of his immediate and extended family even expanding in business

Soi talked to him and he told me about one I could start easily but that I will have to get the capital
With all the ones he told me about, I think the only once I can afford to try now (with help which I am seeking now) is buying of garden eggs and grounfnuts from northern markets and coming to sell here
And then taking pawpaws and fufu up there too
The profit made is mad let me give an example
A bag of garden egg in one of the markets he told me about is 1500,and transport is 700 per bag that's 2200 but that bag is sold here to market women at at least 7500 that's 5300 gain i am planning to start with that but he said I need to start with at least 5 bags
E has promised to help with the connection, and the logistics brothers I just need a little capital of a least 20k
If any well to do nairalander can just help...... This could be the Starr of my life
If I had a way of getting this money from family or somewhere eh I won't be here (family don dey bill me even from school self)

Guys please help a brother who wants to hustle and make it

P.S.
If you wan make money as a young person now eh na one of the ways aside it and online be this oh
Food scarcity go hit the country soon and if you can understand and master the workings of marketing food produce eh .....omo na one thing wey I for like do be this and I hope the nairaland community could help fund it

Mods abeg make una help me carry this thread reach front page
You could fund the start of a billionaires carrier like this
Abeg guys

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oxford International Group Investment / I Need Vehicle For Uber/bolt / Learn To Trade Forex,cryptos,stocks In 7days In Asaba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.