Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus (7949 Views)

Upgrade From Yanga And Confam To Compact. / Dstv To Phase Out Access, Family Bouquets / Discount Prices For Your DSTV And GOTV Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2021
For those on Yanga 2565 package and Comfam 4615 package, you can upgrade to Compact 7900 package or upgrade from Compact to Compactplus 12400 package on Dstv for Premierleague and Champions League matches.Its cheaper to upgrade if your due date is close and you have been active for over 1, 2 or 3weeks already.With this method you will be able to enjoy watching football at home for some weeks in a month which is cheaper and avoid paying for international breaks.Contact me
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2021
For those on lower packages yanga, confam and compact on dstv, you can watch your favourite team's on the Champions league with Compactplus this week. Contact me to Upgrade your dstv if you can't do it. Note if you already have active subscription for over two weeks, it will be cheaper to upgrade.The closer it is to your due date the cheaper it is to upgrade.Thats the best way you can enjoy some weeks of matches if you can't pay the full month subscription at once.
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by danaiks(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Used him today.
100% legit.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2021
Today matches are Manu vs Young boys by 5.45 pm on Channel 202 and Chelsea vs Zenith by 7.45pm on Channel 202 all on Compactplus.
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2021
It's weekend with exciting premierleague matches on Channel 203 on Compact package. Those on Yanga and Confam package can upgrade to compact with little money today to enjoy the matches.
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by joshjc(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2021
How much is it to upgrade to premium or compact plus
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by Donvic4u(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
How much
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2021
It's another weekend of football.Upgrade to compact and enjoy all the matches.
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
Oga talk the price here
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by Midex88(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Thats interesting but how
HIGHESTPOPORI:
For those on Yanga 2565 package and Comfam 4615 package, you can upgrade to Compact 7900 package or upgrade from Compact to Compactplus 12400 package on Dstv for Premierleague and Champions League matches.Its cheaper to upgrade if your due date is close and you have been active for over 1, 2 or 3weeks already.With this method you will be able to enjoy watching football at home for some weeks in a month which is cheaper and avoid paying for international breaks.Contact me Call or WhatsApp 08068979969.
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:15am On Sep 26, 2021
Proudlyngwa:
Oga talk the price here
Every price is different according to the remaining days to your due date.Many people contact me on WhatsApp, I check their due date and price and upgrade theirs.It can't be same price for everybody.
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
For those on compact ,upgrade to compactplus for champions league matches today.
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by PraisesPblaze(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mine Is 4 days to renewal.
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by PraisesPblaze(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Make an example with 2 weeks to renewal. I sub yanga @2565 how much for upgrade if am 2 weeks (14 days) to renewal
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2021
It's weekend again. For those on yanga and confam packages, upgrade to compact and enjoy the matches
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by ManirBK: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
For those on Yanga 2565 package and Comfam 4615 package, you can upgrade to Compact 7900 package or upgrade from Compact to Compactplus 12400 package on Dstv for Premierleague and Champions League matches.Its cheaper to upgrade if your due date is close and you have been active for over 1, 2 or 3weeks already.With this method you will be able to enjoy watching football at home for some weeks in a month which is cheaper and avoid paying for international breaks.Contact me Call or WhatsApp 08068979969.
OGA dstievs Scammer I dey hail you ova there
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by davodyguy: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
ManirBK:
This is a serious allegation
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by emmaachile2(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
davodyguy:

This is a serious allegation
Long time bro! You still dey Naija? shocked
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by davodyguy: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
emmaachile2:

Long time bro! You still dey Naija? shocked
You that didn't try last year.
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by emmaachile2(m): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
davodyguy:

You that didn't try last year.
haha. How?
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by davodyguy: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
emmaachile2:

haha. How?
The jack you sold and the dish, which I told you I was to buy
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:57am On Oct 27, 2021
ManirBK:
Apc paid agent, no peace for the wicked,I will not let you rest
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by ManirBK: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc paid agent, no peace for the wicked,I will not let you rest
OK Mr dstv scammer your Wickedness are numbered!
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
ManirBK:
OK Mr dstv scammer your Wickedness are numbered!
Kebbi Bandit, you all will be wiped out after buhari leaves office and the next government declare you all terrorist
Re: Upgrade Your Dstv To Compact And Compactplus by ManirBK: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Kebbi Bandit, you all will be wiped out after buhari leaves office and the next government declare you all terrorist
Before the end of our tenure all you Bad Eggs Yahoo yahoo boys will be apprehended. Believe me your Days of robbing people are numbered.

(1) (Reply)

Esat E23g Decoder / Hellobox Smart S2: A Device For Watching TV On Phone. / Mytv Finally Gave Up After 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.