Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Onion Dealers In Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Anambra And Benin You Can Order K - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Onion Dealers In Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Anambra And Benin You Can Order K (1478 Views)

Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. / Gaboon Viper Killed On Lagos-Ibadan Express / You Can Order FREE FOODSTUFF And Pay Back Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onion Dealers In Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Anambra And Benin You Can Order K by najoomey(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
We have onion at cheapest price high quality
You can order in bulk

Re: Onion Dealers In Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Anambra And Benin You Can Order K by TarOrfeeek: 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hope you pay VAT for this onions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onion Dealers In Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Anambra And Benin You Can Order K by najoomey(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Hope you pay VAT for this onions
Every bag before loading
Re: Onion Dealers In Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Anambra And Benin You Can Order K by HeightsKE: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
najoomey:
We have onion at cheapest price high quality
You can order in bulk

Please how much is debinu sold in bag or paint bucket in kano

1 Like

Re: Onion Dealers In Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Anambra And Benin You Can Order K by najoomey(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
HeightsKE:

Please how much is debinu sold in bag or paint bucket in kano
The onion is of two types; big and small
The big one is 18,500 while the small is 15,000 to 16,500.
The price depends on it's quality
Re: Onion Dealers In Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Anambra And Benin You Can Order K by HeightsKE: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
najoomey:

The onion is of two types; big and small
The big one is 18,500 while the small is 15,000 to 16,500.
The price depends on it's quality

Thanks but I'm not talking about onions,I'm talking about Debinu..
Re: Onion Dealers In Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Anambra And Benin You Can Order K by najoomey(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
HeightsKE:

Thanks but I'm not talking about onions,I'm talking about Debinu..
Sorry I just noticed

(1) (Reply)

Cook & Earn Money! Professionally Edit & Publish Your Cook Books! / Calling For Tried And Tested Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe / Interesting Facts About Bananas- For All Banana Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.