Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (849419 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Claudia00: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Congratulations
O111:
Visa Alert!!!
Skilled worker Visa
Biometrics: 16th May 2022
Available for pickup mail: 15th June 2022
Delivery: 17th June 2022

All glory to God who has made this possible!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by O111: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Uzland:

It's raining visas!cheesy Congratulations to you, O111!cheesycheesy

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kingwixdom(m): 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
O111:
Visa Alert!!!
Skilled worker Visa
Biometrics: 16th May 2022
Available for pickup mail: 15th June 2022
Delivery: 17th June 2022

All glory to God who has made this possible!
Congratulations bro

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Confidantfunds(f): 6:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Congratulations guyz... Our good news are on the way cool grin

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zubixone: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Big congrats dear brother.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CeeCyrils: 8:33am On Jun 18, 2022
Congratulations ���

HondaLover:
Visa Alert!!!
HCWV
MA and dependent
Payment 17th May
Biometric 24th May
Transfered to DMC 24th May
Transfered to VAC 17th June
Collection Mail 17th June

Best of luck to other applicants

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2022
To people who have done their Tuberculosis test. Please, how did you guys went about it. Because I'm trying to book an appointment to medical center at Issac Jones Ikeja, Lagos. But no available date. Please how is the process like. And how much is the fees you guys paid. Thank you. Please I'm waiting for a response. Cos my emloyer told me to go and do Tb test and police clearance.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KazikageSama: 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
All Glory to Almighty God. Visa Alert!!!

Visa Type: D-Skilled Worker Visa (IT Related)
Randomly applied on LinkedIn. Got an interview invite, had a one step, 45mins interview and received congratulatory mail about 3hours later.
Visa Duration - 5years
Fully sponsored for me and my dependents (wife and son)
Got Offer letter - 22nd April
Expected resumption - 11th July
PTE UKVI Test - 7th May
PTE Result Received - 7th May (same day)
TB Test - 19th May
Biometric - 24th May
Collection Mail - 17th June

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mayowa94: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Please which site can I see care assistant jobs?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pretty1986: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
KazikageSama:

Randomly applied on LinkedIn. Got an interview invite, had a one step, 45mins interview and received congratulatory mail about 3hours later.
Visa Duration - 5years
PTE UKVI Test - 7th May
TB Test - 19th May
Biometric - 24th May

congratulation my dear,I tap to ur testimony

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Torough: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Their website is very terrible. I'd advise you to go there in person book an appointment. Pick a day and go very early (as early as 6 if you can), pick an enquiry card number and wait your turn. If your case is urgent and you can present proof of urgency you'll be given an early date.

Aragbs4real:
To people who have done their Tuberculosis test. Please, how did you guys went about it. Because I'm trying to book an appointment to medical center at Issac Jones Ikeja, Lagos. But no available date. Please how is the process like. And how much is the fees you guys paid. Thank you. Please I'm waiting for a response. Cos my emloyer told me to go and do Tb test and police clearance.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sharpsharp: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
KazikageSama:

Visa Duration - 5years
PTE UKVI Test - 7th May
TB Test - 19th May
Biometric - 24th May

Congratulations �
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WatchYourSix: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
KazikageSama:

Visa Duration - 5years
PTE UKVI Test - 7th May
TB Test - 19th May
Biometric - 24th May

Please how much is PTE UKVI Test??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KazikageSama: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
pretty1986:
congratulation my dear,I tap to ur testimony

Thanks and Amen.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KazikageSama: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thank you.[quote author=sharpsharp post=113927996][/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ray7878: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Aragbs4real:

We encountered the same issue, go there directly. The actual staff members wouldn’t help but you would be approached by people outside. They would help you for a fee to book it.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by starboi63(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=sharpsharp post=113927996][/quote]
Congratulations boss, my interview is stated 24th and my IELTS booked for 25th, hope I can still carry on with the interview?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by annieberl(f): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ninisun:
If you are a female, can provide proof of funds, have where u can stay and your travel expenses, there's a care home that needs you. IELTS of 4.0 and being vaccinated, send me a mail to give you the name of the care home. They have limited COS.

I don't have the money and requirements right now.
Please check your mail. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by O111: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Torough:
Their website is very terrible. I'd advise you to go there in person book an appointment. Pick a day and go very early (as early as 6 if you can), pick an enquiry card number and wait your turn. If your case is urgent and you can present proof of urgency you'll be given an early date.

Just call them, you can call to book.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by O111: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Torough:

Just call them, you can book over a phone call. That's That's what I did.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by O111: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=O111 post=113936181]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by O111: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Aragbs4real:

https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Ray7878:

We encountered the same issue, go there directly. The actual staff members wouldn’t help but you would be approached by people outside. They would help you for a fee to book it.

Why would you pay anyone to do something so simple that you can do yourself? I checked their website just now and they have free slots for 27th and 29th of June. Don't waste your time and money going there to book
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2022
KazikageSama:

Visa Duration - 5years
PTE UKVI Test - 7th May
TB Test - 19th May
Biometric - 24th May

Congratulations to you and everyone who just got their visas. Thanks for sharing your journey. If only others could do the same to educate and enlighten others on here.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oludolao: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2022
Please I am interested.

quote author=annieberl post=113934655]
Please check your mail. Thanks[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oludolao: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2022
Please I am interested.

quote author=Ninisun post=113657792]If you are a female, can provide proof of funds, have where u can stay and your travel expenses, there's a care home that needs you. IELTS of 4.0 and being vaccinated, send me a mail to give you the name of the care home. They have limited COS.

I don't have the money and requirements right now.[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ray7878: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2022
dee1504:

Why would you pay anyone to do something so simple that you can do yourself? I checked their website just now and they have free slots for 27th and 29th of June. Don't waste your time and money going there to book

If you can get an appointment then great do that. Multiple people couldn’t. If it was so simple then most who went through 2 months of trying wouldn’t be asking questions about it. Maybe you had a more pleasant experience then great for you.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ovi4real(f): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2022
Congratulations!
When you say you're fully sponsored, does this cover flight tickets and visa fees?

quote author=KazikageSama post=113921561]All Glory to Almighty God. Visa Alert!!!

Visa Duration - 5years
PTE UKVI Test - 7th May
TB Test - 19th May
Biometric - 24th May

[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Can’t believe I just came across this. Please I am a complete novice o. Need help getting jobs that offer COS. Healthcare jobs

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.