Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846553 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by arthurwillia(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Uzland:

W cheesy W! Congratulations to you, Arthurwillia!cheesy

Thanks gee tongue
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by arthurwillia(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Confidantfunds:

Congratulations... Am awaiting my own goodnews... Biometrics 3rd June
It will come
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teewhy2: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
Please who has contact for police report in Lagos, how do I go about and what's the cost.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
sammyuche:

I'm yet to clear IELTS required score. And times going with the whole booking of dates and all...I want to go there and continue the hustle

You can send me an email and let's discuss on how to clear your IELTS score.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by switkera(f): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

U will keep gettimg error message date not availble if you are tryimg to chose the next available date.
Book a farther date...like àugust 31...then edit when you are done to a nearer date like july 10 or something..works like magic
God bless you for this tip. I have been trying to book an appointment for days, I just tried this and it worked! Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2022
switkera:
God bless you for this tip. I have been trying to book an appointment for days, I just tried this and it worked! Thank you.
Which date you get now?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by switkera(f): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2022
jagbasneh:

Which date you get now?
14th of July

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teewhy2: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2022
Please people that have done police report in Lagos, how much is it and if there is any contact of who did it for you in Lagos.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pretty1986: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
arthurwillia:
VISA ALERT
Skilled Work visa applied at TLS Ikeja/ Maryland

Submitted application 3rd June
Biometrics- 8th June
sent to dmc-8th June
Received by dmc -9th June
Application transferred to VAC.. July 1
Application received by VAC... July 1
PASSPORR PICKED.. July 4
Uk entry clearance
17 working day
Congratulation my dear

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Teewhy2:
Please people that have done police report in Lagos, how much is it and if there is any contact of who did it for you in Lagos.
Budget N10k. It's done at CID alagbon Lagos. Very close to ikoyi prison/ correctional center for people in Lagos.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by arthurwillia(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
pretty1986:
Congratulation my dear

Thanks oo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by arthurwillia(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Teewhy2:

The thing have increased now o, some are doing it for 15k 30k something I didn’t 5k some months ago
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Teewhy2:

I just did oo,the police man gave me a link and did everything online,u will sign in and add ur nin or bvn,brings out ur details and add some other details, then u pay 30k and download receipt. Pls who knows what next after the payment coz it seems d police wants sumtin and am not ready to give any extra cash and I heard alagbon is crowded, pls who knows when the certificate will be ready
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teewhy2: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
Aragbs4real:

Budget N10k. It's done at CID alagbon Lagos. Very close to ikoyi prison/ correctional center for people in Lagos.

Thanks, that is good news,
Chefyemc:

I just did oo,the police man gave me a link and did everything online,u will sign in and add ur nin or bvn,brings out ur details and add some other details, then u pay 30k and download receipt. Pls who knows what next after the payment coz it seems d police wants sumtin and am not ready to give any extra cash and I heard alagbon is crowded, pls who knows when the certificate will be ready

whao with 30k the person still wants to collect something. doing it online might really take time from what I read online.

arthurwillia:

The thing have increased now o, some are doing it for 15k 30k something I didn’t 5k some months ago

Na wa ooo, they are really cashing out on people something that expire in 3 months.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aragbaboy: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Teewhy2:

Call this number at Alagbon +2348102587332

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Torough: 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Visa alert smiley

Skilled Workers Visa (Shortage)

Timeline
Visa Application 01 June 2022
Biometrics 10 June 2022
Transferred to DMC 10 June 2022
Transferred to VAC 4 July 2022
Picked Up Passport 5 July 2022

Documents submitted (Self Upload):
1. Passport Page
2. Proof of English: UK Masters Degree
3. TB test results
4. Bank Statement (One month Living Expenses £1,270 / I maintained 900k didn't want to risk it)

Thanks for all the assistance folks, I'm more of a lurker on here but the info in this thread is invaluable. Good luck to all!

13 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CeeCyrils: 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
Congratulations!! Your timeline seems swift. Bravo!!! More wins!

Torough:
Visa alert smiley

Timeline
Biometrics 10 June 2022

1. Passport Page
3. TB test results
4. Bank Statement (One month Living Expenses £1,270 / I maintained 900k didn't want to risk it)

Thanks for all the assistance folks, I'm more of a lurker on here but the info in this thread is invaluable. Good luck to all!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by arthurwillia(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Chefyemc:

They’ve changed the system
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Torough:
Visa alert smiley

Timeline
Biometrics 10 June 2022

1. Passport Page
3. TB test results

W cheesy W! Congratulations to you, Torough! Your timeline is well detailed.cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Torough: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thank you! I was surprised myself
CeeCyrils:
Congratulations!! Your timeline seems swift. Bravo!!! More wins!

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by HondaLover(m): 7:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Good morning everyone, if you want to open a revolut account, you can use my link make everyone get something(we split the proceeds  ). Make everybody happy.

Join me and over 18 million users who love Revolut. Sign up with my link below: https://revolut.com/referral/kehind7kcy!JUL1-22-VR-GB
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teewhy2: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2022
aragbaboy:

Call this number at Alagbon +2348102587332

Thanks I called him, He said it is 45k and someone will also come for capturing and with their NIN
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Please I got an interview with a care giver agencies.. please what are the possible questions and how to go about it? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teewhy2: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2022
simongonner:
Please I got an interview with a care giver agencies.. please what are the possible questions and how to go about it? Thanks

Just go on youtube, there are tons of videos on it, I wish you Goodluck in your interview.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Good morning everyone. After series of refusals i got tired and abandoned this thread.

I decided to revisit it again since May that i stopped reading or commenting only to find out many visa alerts..

What changed guys?

Which company is accepting Nigerians now.

Please help me oooo.

I need to post my testimony too.

Which company should i apply to please

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
What is the rejection rate of the care work visa?. I got a friend a certificate of employment but she’s afraid of investing her money in the visa because of high visit visa rejection rate in our country. What could cause a rejection of this type of visa?.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ennygal: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Good afternoon. Anyone with a sure plug for international drivers license in Ibadan to be precise please.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beejay1157: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hello house, can u apply for the international drivers license without having Nigeria driver’s license?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by HondaLover(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
ennygal:
Good afternoon. Anyone with a sure plug for international drivers license in Ibadan to be precise please.

Your Nigerian License is fine if you're going to the uk
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by john3ce: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
Good morning everyone. After series of refusals i got tired and abandoned this thread.

I decided to revisit it again since May that i stopped reading or commenting only to find out many visa alerts..

What changed guys?

Which company is accepting Nigerians now.

Please help me oooo.

I need to post my testimony too.

Which company should i apply to please

Did you apply with proof of sponsorship from your employers. Just be hopeful.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Torough:
Visa alert smiley

Timeline
Biometrics 10 June 2022

1. Passport Page
3. TB test results

Congratulations. No police report?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: lilmonnie(m), hemolehayor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.