Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844524 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lixer316: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Any guru to my rescue please, work start state was the same as date Cos was issued
lixer316:
Quick question to anyone who can assist me. Please is it permitted to apply for entry clearance visa after the work start date on the CoS?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
You were spot on with the death certificate you submitted. However, I’ll like to see if the ECO won’t request for a justification of the care and maintenance in place for the kids. I pray he is satisfied with the notification by the sponsor that maintenance will be handled by them…

There was no need to submit your first degree except you attached the ECCTIS certification alongside it. Did you take the IELTS exam?

Best of luck in any case. UK awaits you and your kids.

Sottybabe:
Thank you so much for your response, I submitted their Father's death certificate and even the cause of death I got from the hospital with the application already, I am just confused when someone said they asked to justify the care and maintenance available for the children even when the sponsor ticked maintenance for them, cos I didn't include any POF for them with our application...and also pertaining the academic credentials, i submitted just my B.sc certificate....hope that's still fine?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Did the sponsor indicate the expiry date of the CoS? Some says one month, Others indicate 3 months…check the validity of your CoS? I think you should hurry and apply for your visa…we aren’t sure of the future of the Care Assistant visa beyond this month…fingers crossed

lixer316:
Any guru to my rescue please, work start state was the same as date Cos was issued
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dampops:
register for computer-based IELTS then...not that scary

I can't type fast because of the writing part.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by teelord1(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Please house i really need your input on this, my wife misplaced my own tls original checklist which was given on biometrics day and i signed on, while she went to Collect her passport yesterday.

I am yet to collect my passport and they said bring along while coming for collection in the collection email sent, i hope this won’t be an issue for me when i am going to collect my passport.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by teelord1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Manuelmarvyy:

I can't type fast because of the writing part.

No big deal in typing, you don’t need to type fast, slow and steady. You can read through and easily delete and modify. I prefer cbt though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lixer316: 1:46am On Jan 28, 2023
The CoS expiration date is 3 months. Work start date is January 20. I have started the process of applying for a visa. My biometric appointment is in two weeks. I am worried whether the January 20 start date will not be an issue since I am applying for the entry visa after the work start date.
Dampops:
Did the sponsor indicate the expiry date of the CoS? Some says one month, Others indicate 3 months…check the validity of your CoS? I think you should hurry and apply for your visa…we aren’t sure of the future of the Care Assistant visa beyond this month…fingers crossed

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ezegold4we: 3:08am On Jan 28, 2023
PLS for those that have travelled with Their child or children to UK through skilled work VISA and the guru's in the House, this is my question,
Pls apart from the recommendation letter from a child's school,Does children need transcript's from their school as one of the requirements ?

Apart from The child's int'l passport, birth certificate, nin, and TB result,What are The other necessary requirements for children that is traveling with their parent's to be presented during biometric??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sottybabe: 6:30am On Jan 28, 2023
Dampops:
You were spot on with the death certificate you submitted. However, I’ll like to see if the ECO won’t request for a justification of the care and maintenance in place for the kids. I pray he is satisfied with the notification by the sponsor that maintenance will be handled by them…

There was no need to submit your first degree except you attached the ECCTIS certification alongside it. Did you take the IELTS exam?

Best of luck in any case. UK awaits you and your kids.

Amen to your prayers my brother 🙏 but just in case the ECO asked, what do you think they can ask to justify that?....can it be statement of account? Or what? and how much do you feel someone should have in the account in naira for the 3kids? I asked just to be on a safer side ni but I know my GOD has perfected it all and shown us mercy on this already🙇☺️Yh, I submitted my UKV1 exam with the application.....I didn't use Ecctis
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kayus2009: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Good morning house, is there anyone in Kent that can share apartment with my wife temporarily. She is ready to pay for it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2023
On my COS letter, I need to be in UK by 20th of February. I'm doing IELTS CBT by 1st February,
Is it possible to beat the deadline. I can only apply for visa when my IELTS CBT result out. Someone with good knowledge of visa application process, is it possible to beat the deadline and be in UK by 20th February?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2023
Dampops:

On my COS letter, I need to be in UK by 20th of February. I'm doing IELTS CBT by 1st February,
Is it possible to beat the deadline. I can only apply for visa when my IELTS CBT result out. Someone with good knowledge of visa application process, is it possible to beat the deadline and be in UK by 20th February?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 8:50am On Jan 28, 2023
Manuelmarvyy:

Sure. Cbt results is out within 3 to 5 days. And u might wanna pay for priority visa to also beat that deadline.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2023
slimanyd:

Sure. Cbt results is out within 3 to 5 days. And u might wanna pay for priority visa to also beat that deadline.

Meaning I can only start UK visa application by 6th or 7th February after IELTS Result is out.
Can I apply for my Visa and be in UK by 20th February?
The biometric stuff I read, doesn't it take time?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2023
slimanyd:

Okay. Awesome.
How much is Super Priority Visa?
And how about the biometric stuff I do read here? Some people it takes them weeks before they get their own done.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2023
slimanyd:

Police Certificate of Conduct and TB vaccine Certificate
How long will both take, can they be gotten sane day for both?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by teelord1(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2023
Please house i really need your input on this, my wife misplaced my own tls original checklist which was given on biometrics day and i signed on, while she went to Collect her passport yesterday.

I am yet to collect my passport and they said bring along while coming for collection in the collection email sent, i hope this won’t be an issue for me when i am going to collect my passport.

Please i need response, i beg.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Iceclear: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2023
In filling the ecctis form, when it gets to the area for the address for delivery, is it okay to use your Nigerian address or provide a UK address you already have. Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Priority takes within 5 working days…and it costs about $380; super priority is like £800

Manuelmarvyy:

Okay. Awesome.
How much is Super Priority Visa?
And how about the biometric stuff I do read here? Some people it takes them weeks before they get their own done.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
You can use the UK address of an acquaintance

Iceclear:
In filling the ecctis form, when it gets to the area for the address for delivery, is it okay to use your Nigerian address or provide a UK address you already have. Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dc4life(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by luchel: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
This should be a mistake o. Category should be Skilled work visa . Even the visa fee is low cos of the category. Visa fee for skilled work is around £601
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by luchel: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sorry $601
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
slimanyd:

But its only the online result that's comes out few days the hard copy takes more than week to out.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Manuelmarvyy:

Since you know you're pressed for time, you should've got or at least booked these ones by now.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tummy009(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
advice needed here , is it not possible for dependants to pick priority visa application on TLS if the MA picked priority visa application and paid for priority ... Tls portal for the dependant brings super priority Everytime I log in ... pls help because we need to go for biometrics same day ... thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tummy009(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
it's 617 for standard
luchel:
Sorry $601
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Manuelmarvyy:

Yes. Both can be gotten in a day.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
okeysoninv:
But its only the online result that's comes out few days the hard copy takes more than week to out.

Can I use the online result to apply for Visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Goodly1:

Since you know you're pressed for time, you should've got or at least booked these ones by now.

Please how do I book police clearance certificate ahead?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by luchel: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Go to their office at obalende and get it. I got mine yesterday
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
okeysoninv:
The hardcopy does it really matter when applying for visa? Can't I use the online copy of the IELTS CBT result to apply for the UK skilled visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.