Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,756 members, 7,848,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

How Long Does It Take To Process International Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Long Does It Take To Process International Passport? (1212 Views)

How Long Does Embassy Keep Record Of Visa Denial / Where Can I Process International Passport Within 24 Hours? / He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Process International Passport? by Yaruk1: 7:33am On Sep 12, 2021
Fellow Nairalanders pls how long does it take you to process your international passports in this our Naija? Which state is the fastest? Is it better to process it online or offline? I will appreciate your sincere responses
Thank you
Re: How Long Does It Take To Process International Passport? by joceey(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2021
2days
Re: How Long Does It Take To Process International Passport? by uthlaw: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yaruk1:
Fellow Nairalanders pls how long does it take you to process your international passports in this our Naija? Which state is the fastest? Is it better to process it online or offline? I will appreciate your sincere responses
Thank you
come to kaduna!
Re: How Long Does It Take To Process International Passport? by OpemipoDoyin: 6:43am On Sep 14, 2021
joceey:
2days
Please what are the required documents for a Nigerian passport for a 16 year old?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Process International Passport? by joceey(m): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
OpemipoDoyin:

Please what are the required documents for a Nigerian passport for a 16 year old?

Birth certificate, national identity, are the major thing

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take To Process International Passport? by Yaruk1: 5:05am On Sep 19, 2021
But why is it that some did his own without them asking him to provide his national ID card? He was only asked to provide birth certificate
joceey:

Birth certificate, national identity, are the major thing
Re: How Long Does It Take To Process International Passport? by Yaruk1: 5:06am On Sep 19, 2021
Pls can you be of any help?
uthlaw:
come to kaduna!
Re: How Long Does It Take To Process International Passport? by uthlaw: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2021
Yaruk1:
Pls can you be of any help?
what exactly you want me to do for you?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Process International Passport? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2021
[]
Re: How Long Does It Take To Process International Passport? by Hahnemann: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Wrong age was used in my NIN, voter card and BVN, I want to get a birth certificate and use my normal age for my international passport, is there anyway this can hurt me in the future?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Process International Passport? by RennyKitty: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Come to ibadan I can help you out.
Yaruk1:
Thank you
Re: How Long Does It Take To Process International Passport? by jamestown2030: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2021
please i want to do international passport for my daughter and the mother they are in lagos anybody have idea how long because is very urgent

(1) (Reply)

Please. I Need Your Advice!!! / Worst Place You Have Ever Been? / Ladies, How Comfortable Is Your Car Seat Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.