Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER - Career (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER (37936 Views)

Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production / Thinking You're Not Good Enough To Teach People Or Start A Business? Read This! / Kickstart Ur Freelancing Career, Get Ur Rejected Or New Upwork Account Approved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by barikay: 4:17pm On May 22, 2022
geemd434:
The person. Who made is post is an intelligent and wonderful person.

What I can teach for FREE is FOREX and CRYpTO currency Trading.

Guys For Now I have not Develop A course,. But I do Trade full time.

You can follow FirePips signal Channel on Telegram or YouTube.

Also For Crypto you can buy Bitcoin Now.

Pls I don't have a course but I can teach it but there is no avenue. So just follow the recommended list. If you have questions, you can ask me. Or we can start a training here on nairaland
drop your contact
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Spleez: 6:56pm On May 22, 2022
barikay:
drop your contact

You can always do your transaction using yellow cards. Very swift efficient
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Realboygenius(m): 6:02am On May 23, 2022
Louisfrank:

Pls I want to learn perfectly forex and crypto trading

Downard Yellowcard App there are tonnes of tutorials for you on crypto.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by ashimiu2020(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2022
[quote author=iamclime post=106059027]Research. Data Analysis. Events Management. Marketing/Sales. Basic Cybersecurity
Am interested in learning data analysis can you kindly send me your email.
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Horluwahighdee(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2022
Hello friends, please help i want to switch to tech! I have interest in programming,design,coding,etc. I am a graduate of chemistry, unemployed i don't know if anyone can render assistance, i stay in ib. I don't if we can connect
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by geemd434: 12:40pm On May 24, 2022
barikay:
drop your contact

I can help you develop a crypto trading bot
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by geemd434: 12:40pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=Louisfrank post=11251854I can help you develop a crypto trading bot...
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by flexyrule(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
chineduuf:
I can train anybody in Abuja DevOps on AWS Cloud. You can send me an email.
Hi, I sent you a PM.
Kindly respond.
Thank you.
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by ManuelB: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
I Can Teach How to Generate Quality Lead to Sell Digital Products
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Louisfrank(m): 3:29am On Jun 28, 2022
Realboygenius:

Downard Yellowcard App there are tonnes of tutorials for you on crypto.
ok, thanks
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Autobot05: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=22marvelous post=113053500][/quote]

Can I contact you sir ?
WhatsApp preferably
I met all the requirements

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2022
topysean247:

Am interested in this bro.
My whatsapp number

3ideas electrical and maintenance Ltd
WhatsApp 09014340585
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Lonestar124: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
geemd434:
The person. Who made is post is an intelligent and wonderful person.

What I can teach for FREE is FOREX and CRYpTO currency Trading.

Guys For Now I have not Develop A course,. But I do Trade full time.

You can follow FirePips signal Channel on Telegram or YouTube.

Also For Crypto you can buy Bitcoin Now.

Pls I don't have a course but I can teach it but there is no avenue. So just follow the recommended list. If you have questions, you can ask me. Or we can start a training here on nairaland
Can you chat me on WhatsApp please +231881414611

1 Like

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by EmmyNorse(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
27yo:

Good morning, I’m very interested. Can I contact you on the number on your signature?
yes if you want to
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by EmmyNorse(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
MediMedi:

Shouuutout sir....let relate biko
check my signature
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Chrissblown: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Cashbanky:
Another opportunity is here again for those who want to learn graphic designs for FREE.

To be part of this training reach me on WhatsApp and book your SLOT.

Just let me know that you're from Nairaland and you get in for FREE.

Is the offer still available sir ?
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Sammysaga(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Naija4love:
interior design but na just time you go need and travel
is it still free bro cos I'm very interested. I can travel
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Sammysaga(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
leketon:
Baking
Consultancy
Graphics design
Online maketing
Corperate branding
Packaging / printing
Solar / Inverter, cctv, satellite installation
I'm still very interested in the cctv, solar and inverter installation. Is it still ongoing Boss?
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Naija4love(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Sammysaga:

is it still free bro cos I'm very interested. I can travel
i check your profile and i see many post of your, maybe i can give you some tips if you serious about doing something good for yourself

1 Like

Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Sammysaga(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2022
Naija4love:
i check your profile and i see many post of your, maybe i can give you some tips if you serious about doing something good for yourself
I am very serious about doing sth for myself Boss. Every idea would be really appreciated especially coming from a mentor like you. But then eh, I'm still very open to that interior decor stuff. I have my whole family in Abuja as moving over to that place won't be a problem at all. I really need this skill as it is a sure route to financial freedom
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Naija4love(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sammysaga:

I am very serious about doing sth for myself Boss. Every idea would be really appreciated especially coming from a mentor like you. But then eh, I'm still very open to that interior decor stuff. I have my whole family in Abuja as moving over to that place won't be a problem at all. I really need this skill as it is a sure route to financial freedom
how old are you?
Education level?
Do you shy talking to people first time meeting them?
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Sammysaga(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Naija4love:
how old are you?
Education level?
Do you shy talking to people first time meeting them?
In my late 20's.,a university graduate without a degree cert. I don't have issues talking to anyone for the first time
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Naija4love(m): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Sammysaga:

In my late 20's.,a university graduate without a degree cert. I don't have issues talking to anyone for the first time
drop your number
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Sammysaga(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2022
Naija4love:
drop your number
Alright then, 0814...191,,64.,70
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Zaynkad: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2022
Livingjahguy:
I can offer free guide or trainings for Industrial electrical installations and troubleshooting for both in heavy power industries and Marine Electro technical systems.

Interested
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Mikedgr8(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Please I need someone to teach me how to drive in Lagos.
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Mikedgr8(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
I would also love to start a career in the tech world.
Re: What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER by Osaroman(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
I can teach you how to use #100 and get 400k in 7days..
Through bet.. not 100% sure but it is worth the try
Mikedgr8:
I would also love to start a career in the tech world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Widow Who Rides Keke, Becomes A Successful Entrepreneur, Inspires Nigerians / Medical Scientist Graduate Salary / Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.