Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

How i Got an African Study Abroad Scholarship Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How i Got an African Study Abroad Scholarship Today (301 Views)

South African Study Visa / Apply For Unicaf Scholarship Today / Apply For Unicaf Scholarship Today For An Internationally Recognized Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How i Got an African Study Abroad Scholarship Today by lolly61: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Are you a student in need of a scholarship? I recommend Advance Africa Scorlaship for you.

Getting a scholarship or grant funding requires a good understanding of the application process and skill in making it. You must follow every little rule to the letter.
Scholarships can be applied by any Student, Students from Africa have an advantage.
Please bear in mind that you must have the necessary qualifications as stipulated by the scholarship/grant providers.

You can send an application by using the scholarship page which I will disclose to you. Attached is my confirmation mail to have received the scholarship.

Click here to access where I show you how to apply for the scholarship for free:
https://news.payperlez.com/index.php/2021/09/12/get-full-access-to-the-african-advanced-international-scholarship/

Re: How i Got an African Study Abroad Scholarship Today by lolly61: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Wow

(1) (Reply)

James Lind Institute (jli) Mph Program / The Importance Of Critical Thinking To Human Existence / Do You Need Maps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.