Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) (1801 Views)

Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video) / Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Update From . COM

A Young Lady Named Monsura has been shot dead at her home and her family members are crying for justice, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , She was killed on Friday, September 10.

Her sister took to Facebook to share photos of Monsura after she was shot, As Obtained By , She also shared photos of the scene where her sister was shot, with so much blood on the floor.

"Please help me get justice," the bereaved wrote, adding, "The police shot her in our compound yesterday."

She continued: "I need all the help I can get to get justice for her."

According to Reports, Monsura was awaiting admission into university when she was allegedly shot by a trigger-happy police for no apparent reason.

Her family is also calling for an end to police brutality.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

2 Shares

Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by azadus18: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Man unkind to Mankind .. so pathetic

1 Like

Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
azadus18:

See Graphic Photos Via www.. com
Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by Deltafirstson(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
It happens in lagos .
My baby told me about that.
Policemen were chasing agberos and the agberos ran into this little girl compound and yeye police man shot her.
Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Deltafirstson:
It happens in lagos .
Policemen were chasing agberos and the agberos ran into this little girl compound and yeye police man shot her.

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without coming across one bad news or the other in this country.
Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by ifytrik(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
azadus18:
Just imagine if the reverse was the case, the girls parent and relation would have received seriouse beating if the are lucky not to get kill, now a triger happy police just murderd an innocent girl, watch how the pot belly dpo will hide the identity of the idiot that killed this girl it will never be well with Nigeria policemen, they will continue to die lke chicken. R i p baby girl, your killer will die a painfull death

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by ifytrik(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Deltafirstson:
It happens in lagos .
i heard the youth are already mobilizing to go and burn the police station, they should not just burn the police station, they should also kill all the policemen in that station if they refuses to produce the trigger happy idiot that killed this innocent girl.

2 Likes

Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
shocked

Stubbornness and stupidity is a bad combination.
Her sister who ran into the compound with her was still lying on the floor while their mother locked up their gate to prevent the policemen from gaining entrance, but she decided to stand up to see if the policeman who threatened to shoot meant it.
Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
I wonder how sleeps at night.

He is always searching for bad news and he posts them like he derives orgasm from them.....this kind of person can kill his siblings and post it just to get content angry

1 Like

Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Catfishing:
I wonder how sleeps at night.

He is always searching for bad news and he posts them like he derives orgasm from them.....this kind of person can kill his siblings and post it just to get content angry

Is Doing His Duty Na
Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nigeria lapolicia are cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mayng01:
Nigeria lapolicia are cursed.

God Almighty Continue To Help Us
Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 1:00am On Sep 13, 2021
If not for one thing ehh,. I would have called for total abolishment of the Nigerian police force,.. cause they're a very useless institution.

So they should be reformed,. Not abolished!!

If somebody break into your house, who are you going to call?

The police!!
Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:34am On Sep 13, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by gambia(m): 5:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Black lives matter, I'm not surprised, that's the current state of the country, though these policemen hardly misbehave like this in the northern part of the country.
Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2021
police jus enter compound n shot her at close range or by mistake?? I no understand oo
assuming na guy, DM for tag an ritualist or yahooboy
Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by paulolee(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:
more photos of the police dt shot her or photos of when she was shot?? bcoz this pics don dey enough n u no expect to click link just to see more of the blooded dead girl while d killers ar still unknown
Re: Family Cries For Justice As A Lady Is Shot Dead By Police At Her Home (Photos) by Ternistacle(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2021
•Boko Haram
•Bandits
•Herdsmen
•Cultists
•Police
•Militants
•ESN/IPOB
For One country. Na God go save us
RIP �� Fine girl

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Killed His Brother Over 12 Million Naira He Receive From Client / Could This Be N5000naira Fuel? Is She Telling The Truth? (pix/video) / Thief Pretends To Be Dead To Escape Been Killed By Angry Mobs(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.