Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? (1667 Views)

Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend / I Think My Wife Is A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by whyteteeth: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Well, I will keep this very simple. I found out through personal revelation from the holy spirit that my friend who came to visit me is a wizard and he has been the one pressing me at night, what science calls "sleep paralysis".

I know this might sound funny because quite a lot of people find it hard to believe in witches and wizards. And even those who believe will still have their doubts as par whether what I'm saying is true or false.

But let's say what I am saying is true, what do you think I should do because the paddy man is very nice and cool personality. We have been friends for a while now.
Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by chatinent: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Well, I will keep this very simple. I found out through personal revelation from the holy spirit that my friend who came to visit me is a wizard and he has been the one pressing me at night, what science calls "sleep paralysis".

I will keep this very simple. I think you have a problem. I think you are mad, or probably possessed. What's pressing you is your nature to call sb a wizard quickly and attribute it to a holy-spirit revelation.

I know this might sound funny because quite a lot of people find it hard to believe in witches and wizards. And even those who believe will still have their doubts as par whether what I'm saying is true or false.

No, it isn't sounding funny; you are rather paranoid or say anthrpophobic. How do you live your life discovering witches and wizards when you should be finding it easy to see the good in others?

If you don't feel good with sb, leave them be. Stop bringing your religious everyone-is-a-witch into everything.

But let's say what I am saying is true, what do you think I should do because the paddy man is very nice and cool personality. We have been friends for a while now.
Dear paddy man,
Please see a doctor. Remember, I didn't say a pastor. A doctor.

You are welcome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Righteousness2(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Speak to your "Friend " in Parables and tell him to remove his hands From Evil.

Blaster , Destroy and Banish the kingdom he belongs to on your knees in Prayers.

Be wise, and Use a long spoon in your so called Friendship.

5 Likes

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Romanoff(f): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
If it's the Holy spirit that revealed it to you, I will sever that friendship.

2 Likes

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by chatinent: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

It hurts the way you people lead others into commiting atrocities just because of being overly righteous..

There is no evidence the affected person is a witch. You people always bring in your stereotypical bind-and-cast mentality into everything.

Your next call-to-action is to tell him to contact you for prayers. Another extorting medium!

Let's learn to stop this phariseeship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
You have a low spirit else you won't be scared.Feed your soul always
Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Mystery9(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Most witches and wizards are very nice in day time... If you want to truly confirm your conviction, become a hot spiritual man by doing the following . 1. Salvation in Christ. 2. Have a love and deep fellowship relationship with Jesus. 3. Be a man of fasting and prayer. Always pray in tongues especially during night prayers. If you as not baptized with tongues, ask God for it. 4. Always read the Bible. 5. Try at all means to be holy, avoid worldliness. Brother as you begin to walk in these ways, if your said friend is what you said, he will start withdrawing from you. And he will even try ways of leading you into sins so that your light and fire will be put out. Do these bro...

2 Likes

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Mystery9(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Most witches and wizards are very nice in day time... If you want to truly confirm your conviction, become a hot spiritual man by doing the following . 1. Salvation in Christ. 2. Have a love and deep fellowship relationship with Jesus. 3. Be a man of fasting and prayer. Always pray in tongues especially during night prayers. If you are not baptized with tongues, ask God for it. 4. Always read the Bible. 5. Try at all means to be holy, avoid worldliness. Brother as you begin to walk in these ways, if your said friend is what you said, he will start withdrawing from you. And he will even try ways of leading you into sins so that your light and fire will be put out. Do these bro...

2 Likes

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Righteousness2(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:

It hurts the way you people lead others into commiting atrocities just because of being overly righteous..

Of Course you must be Hurt! Light and Darkness cannot Exist together.

2 Likes

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by whyteteeth: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

Exactly. I know his type. People like him are all over Nairaland. They believe there is no devil and also believe there is no God.

Thank you Righteousness for all your comments in this Nairaland. I have been admiring your messages about holiness, Donald Trump, covid19 and others. God continue to keep u to feed us and tell us the truth!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by chatinent: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

Get behind me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by chatinent: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
whyteteeth:

Exactly. I know his type. People like him are all over Nairaland. They believe there is no devil and also believe there is no God.

Thank you Righteousness for all your comments in this Nairaland. I have been admiring your messages about holiness, Donald Trump, covid19 and others. God continue to keep u to feed us and tell us the truth!

Enjoy being ignorant.

There is God. There are demons. There is the devil.

It is not in your place to be God. God himself is surprised who sent you two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by whyteteeth: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mystery9:
Most witches and wizards are very nice in day time... If you want to truly confirm your conviction, become a hot spiritual man by doing the following . 1. Salvation in Christ. 2. Have a love and deep fellowship relationship with Jesus. 3. Be a man of fasting and prayer. Always pray in tongues especially during night prayers. If you as not baptized with tongues, ask God for it. 4. Always read the Bible. 5. Try at all means to be holy, avoid worldliness. Brother as you begin to walk in these ways, if your said friend is what you said, he will start withdrawing from you. And he will even try ways of leading you into sins so that your light and fire will be put out. Do these bro...

I have been doing all these things by God's grace I'll keep doing them.
Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Righteousness2(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
whyteteeth:

You are Blessed.

2 Likes

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by judedwriter(m): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
1. Stay away from sin.

2. Saturate your life with prayers and fasting.

3. Praise God every midnight between 12-3am.

4. Study your Bible as if your life depends on it.

In a nutshell be spiritual aggressive.

Them neva born that house fly wey fit perch on steaming hot amala.

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
whyteteeth:

Consider writing a book about your friend and witchcraft so we can also learn more about his kind witchcraft. undecided

So long as he is not trying to impose his beliefs on you or trying to make it an issue.... I don't see the issue. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Richy4(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
I would have asked you how you managed to do it?.... Keeping your facial expressions nice and cool when you were with him while in your heart it was a bit cloudy...

I feel sorry for him though because he might be thinking he has a friend, not knowing that he was a wizard grin

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Clementoons: 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
The Lord knoweth things which are good.
you as a friend must be prayerful, and pray for the salvation of his soul. If possible advice him or her, that he or she should stop and the soul that sinneth shall die
Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by APCNig: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:

I will keep this very simple. I think you have a problem. I think you are mad, or probably possessed. What's pressing you is your nature to call sb a wizard quickly and attribute it to a holy-spirit revelation.

No, it isn't sounding funny; you are rather paranoid or say anthrpophobic. How do you live your life discovering witches and wizards when you should be finding it easy to see the good in others?

If you don't feel good with sb, leave them be. Stop bringing your religious everyone-is-a-witch into everything.

Dear paddy man,

You are welcome.

A psychiatric or a neurophysiologist or a medical psychologist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
whyteteeth:

I have been doing all these things by God's grace I'll keep doing them.
Doing things out of fear? undecided
Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Sariel(m): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
If the Holy Spirit can reveal things to you easily, why not just ask him what you should do? Or is our wisdom greater than that of the holy Spirit

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sariel:
If the Holy Spirit can reveal things to you easily, why not just ask him what you should do? Or is our wisdom greater than that of the holy Spirit
Which Holy Spirit? undecided
Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Sariel(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Which Holy Spirit? undecided

Well, I will keep this very simple. I found out through personal revelation from the holy spirit that my friend who came to visit me is a wizard and he has been the one pressing me at night, what science calls "sleep paralysis
@Kobojunkie, that is what the OP said
Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sariel:

@Kobojunkie, that is what the OP said
I completely spaced out on that mention. undecided
Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:

Dear paddy man,

You are welcome.
Chantinent take am easy na. Lol.
Sometimes I don't even know where you fall sef.
Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Truvelisback(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

Blaster , Destroy and Banish the kingdom he belongs to on your knees in Prayers.

Wrong advice. Do u know the implications indirectly calling someone a witch/wizard? The best is to pray. It's a spiritual warfare not a carnal warfare.
Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Bluewitch(f): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

Werey Goan sit your ass down....

Any small thing you begin talk say spiritual....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Bluewitch(f): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:

Enjoy being ignorant.

There is God. There are demons. There is the devil.

It is not in your place to be God. God himself is surprised who sent you two .

grin grin
Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by Bluewitch(f): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sariel:

grin
Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by sisisioge: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Chai! You're about to lose a good friendship because of your belief....sleep paralysis is scientific o.

1 Like

Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by chatinent: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Chantinent take am easy na. Lol.
Sometimes I don't even know where you fall sef.

I don't like lies.
Re: What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? by SKhanmi: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
It's more like your brain waking up faster than your body making them not to synchronize. I've had it, couldn't move a muscle, nor scream, nor open mouth, only thing working is your mind. Just relax & it would pass. It's generally the first stage before astral travelling/lucid dreaming.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay Marriages / / He Claimed I Infected Him, But Am Not Cos Doctor Cleared Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.