Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,768 members, 7,844,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Nigerian Police Kills Innocent Spare Par Dealers And Tag Them IPOB Says Israeli - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Kills Innocent Spare Par Dealers And Tag Them IPOB Says Israeli (1129 Views)

Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men / Police Arrests Boys For Buying Expensive Phones In Warri, Tag Them Yahoo Boys / Filipino Police Kills Harrison 'Awilo' A Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Kills Innocent Spare Par Dealers And Tag Them IPOB Says Israeli by Hangmnk: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
I'm an Israeli expert. Results of the forensic analysis I conducted. This are car spare parts such as 3 suspension, 2 drive shafts, 4 lower control arm, ATF. Car battery charging components

undecided
Specifically this are Toyota and Honda spare parts.
Stop killing innocent Igbo men.

Remember I'm Israeli, because the Israeli part is very important.

Re: Nigerian Police Kills Innocent Spare Par Dealers And Tag Them IPOB Says Israeli by BBBmall25: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
So bad! I hate 9ja po no be lie
Re: Nigerian Police Kills Innocent Spare Par Dealers And Tag Them IPOB Says Israeli by naijapips04: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
No. These innocent young men are village blacksmiths. They went to buy akpu ocha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Kills Innocent Spare Par Dealers And Tag Them IPOB Says Israeli by Hangmnk: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
naijapips04:
No. These innocent young men are village blacksmiths. They went to buy akpu ocha.
What's akpu ocha?
Re: Nigerian Police Kills Innocent Spare Par Dealers And Tag Them IPOB Says Israeli by Goldbw122(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Na wa
Re: Nigerian Police Kills Innocent Spare Par Dealers And Tag Them IPOB Says Israeli by ObiOfOnistha: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
I know that guy in jeans was innocent because IPOB/ESN don't wear jeans, they wear isi agu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Kills Innocent Spare Par Dealers And Tag Them IPOB Says Israeli by gidgiddy: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
When you look at pictures like that and you see torture marks all over the bodies of the three dead suspects, you know they were caught alive then tortured to death by security agents.

Nigerians play with serious issues. I dont think that many Nigerians know that the Nigerian security agents can now tag anyone whatever they like, and kill the person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Kills Innocent Spare Par Dealers And Tag Them IPOB Says Israeli by Hangmnk: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
gidgiddy:
When you look at pictures like that and you see torture marks all over the bodies of the three dead suspects, you know they were caught alive then tortured to death by security agents.

Nigerians play with serious issues. I dont think that many Nigerians know that the Nigerian security agents can now tag anyone whatever they like, and kill the person
Shalom they're spare parts dealers. That "uncompleted building" is their store. #Wewill-sit-at home for two weeks against this atrocities

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Kills Innocent Spare Par Dealers And Tag Them IPOB Says Israeli by Douglaufuoma(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
what were they doing in an uncompleted building. we hate police brutality and killing innocent souls, but we should be careful with our activities because we are in trying times. lets not allow those living outside Nigeria to push us to destroy what we have, because u will not value what you have until you loss it. this is how the north feed the monster that is consuming them now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Kills Innocent Spare Par Dealers And Tag Them IPOB Says Israeli by yyba: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Kills Innocent Spare Par Dealers And Tag Them IPOB Says Israeli by Hangmnk: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Douglaufuoma:
what were they doing in an uncompleted building. we hate police brutality and killing innocent souls, but we should be careful with our activities because we are in trying times. lets not allow those living outside Nigeria to push us to destroy what we have, because u will not value what you have until you loss it. this is how the north feed the monster that is consuming them now.
Northerners are behind killing and destruction in the south east. IPOB/ESN are fine civilized people, they'll never harm igbos even if it's a saboteur, ESN will take them to court definitely not burning and mutilating them
Re: Nigerian Police Kills Innocent Spare Par Dealers And Tag Them IPOB Says Israeli by Douglaufuoma(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hangmnk:
Northerners are behind killing and destruction in the south east. IPOB/ESN are fine civilized people, they'll never harm igbos even if it's a saboteur, ESN will take them to court definitely not burning and mutilating them
did u read what u type. it was northerns that kill the seven police officers close to Agbani in Enugu state, it was northerners that run a secret camp in akpuf close to Agbugo in Enugu, it was northerners that having being attacking security formation in southeast, it was also northerners that castrate Hope P.A in Imo state. it was same northerners that declare sit at home every mondays in southeast, and it was northerners that kill the Igwe in Anambra state. is the same northerners that call people who don't cheer same ideology with them saboteur and threaten to kill such people. hmmm, i am not sure if u are in Nigeria. God will judge all of us
Re: Nigerian Police Kills Innocent Spare Par Dealers And Tag Them IPOB Says Israeli by uvie66: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2021
Hangmnk:
I'm an Israeli expert. Results of the forensic analysis I conducted. This are car spare parts such as 3 suspension, 2 drive shafts, 4 lower control arm, ATF. Car battery charging components

undecided
Specifically this are Toyota and Honda spare parts.
Stop killing innocent Igbo men.
What about the bullets ?

Remember I'm Israeli, because the Israeli part is very important.

(1) (Reply)

Vomit Blood And Die: Wedding Guest Dies In The Toilet Of Hotel In Delta State / Video From Scene Of From FCMB Bank Robbery Yesterday @ Lekki Around 4:30pm / Woman Hijacks 17 Unknown Children In Calabar (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.