Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) (59414 Views)

Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
tamonokare:
I go eat am but i go eat am small small. I no go rush am.
So the pang of the poison no go quick kill you, abi? In case poison dey inside, so den go don rush you go hospital before any damage. You have too much sense. grin

Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by Bunmhi(f): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Yes I love Suya die grin
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
God forbid.
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by IkemChris(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
No be because say accident happen na him make me no go enter motor again... Shikina
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by Tomisin666(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
wallahii tallahiii aafter i hap pay pipe hundred naira po the suya i pill eat the suya and the newspaper join sef
wetin make Fulani man comment for NL should know the headline catch am unaware grin
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by Bigchristo: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
seunmsg:

If I saw the headline immediately after unwrapping the paper, I’m definitely not eating again. The headline is enough to make me lose appetite. That’s a screaming warning right there.
Suya never hungry you grin grin grin
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by Americafighter: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
seunmsg:

Cool down bro. The picture has been shared severally on various whatsapp group today. You’re not the one that snapped it so stop behaving like it’s your personal property. I saw it on a whatsapp group and posted here immediately. Nobody stole anything here.
Yeha I never said I was the one that snapped it... But as admin you already saw the one I post... BECAUSE our write up is both thesame... And you see it on WhatsApp status doesn't mean you did not see the one I post earlier
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by techWriter1: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Some folks will eat the suya and magazine enter
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
I like how you assume most suya eaters actually read the newspaper wrapping.... tongue
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by fredoooooo: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Some people will eat the suya and newspaper join grin

Don't mind him jare .. Newspaper head no correct. grin

Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by dragunov: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
seunmsg:

If I saw the headline immediately after unwrapping the paper, I’m definitely not eating again. The headline is enough to make me lose appetite. That’s a screaming warning right there.

Ehh! Wobia! We know what you do. Stop forming here.
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Eating suya from newspaper is unhygienic.
Why not foil paper
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by Lightorder: 12:11am On Sep 13, 2021
Everyone will not be killed by suya
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by OdenKelechi(m): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2021
BEGiLyBEGiLy:
I'm not family of seven so no shaking cool cool

You be weyrey
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by motionarena: 12:29am On Sep 13, 2021
I only buy suya at night so i won't see d headline
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by Gemineye: 12:34am On Sep 13, 2021
Na you get time to read newspaper wey dem take wrap suya
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by HEAVEN4444: 1:23am On Sep 13, 2021
Tomisin666:
wetin make Fulani man comment for NL should know the headline catch am unaware grin
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by eallstar: 2:20am On Sep 13, 2021
Who even read what's on suya papers nowadays?
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by Edopesin: 2:39am On Sep 13, 2021
anthonyuncle:
leave wetin them write for motor enter motor jare

Underrated post grin
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 4:51am On Sep 13, 2021
seunmsg:

I dikwa sure

Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by Chochovini: 4:54am On Sep 13, 2021
What is the headline?
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 6:06am On Sep 13, 2021
Americafighter:

Yeha I never said I was the one that snapped it... But as admin you already saw the one I post... BECAUSE our write up is both thesame... And you see it on WhatsApp status doesn't mean you did not see the one I post earlier

I’m not an admin here and I did not see your post before posting mine.
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by mkpologwu(m): 6:17am On Sep 13, 2021
But why should suya sell wrapped in old newspapers?? Why should suya even sell in the open
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by iampeterben(m): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2021
anthonyuncle:
leave wetin them write for motor enter motor jare
My grandmom use to say this parable a lot
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by IzzyAgu: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2021
Coolgent:
Eating suya from newspaper is unhygienic.
Why not foil paper
wink cheesy
Eyaaaa
Foil paper abi
Whenever you're going to buy Suya
Just make sure you go with 2 wraps of Foil paper.
Oyinbo shocked kiss

Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2021
I no dey even read the newspaper content, of any Suya that I buy grin
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by prezzsoj(m): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2021
Suya advert � grin
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by Saintkingsley88: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2021
I will eat the suya
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by Thebigheart: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2021
Omo na to jakpa, u no go see my back 1second.
Re: Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) by Reference(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=DoggoneDogg post=105756551]

Open ya mouth chop suya, nor dey speak English grin[/quote

Why do I find this photo disgusting. A grown man putting his fingers to the mouth of a fellow man in the name of camaraderie...urgh...

Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) / See Where Ogbono Comes From / Guest Seen Draining Beer Completely From Its Bottle, Today,

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49