Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Transformers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Transformers (855 Views)

Thread For Those That've Watched ''transformers ; Age Of EXTINCTION {2014) / Transformers Robot Replica In Lagos / New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transformers by Fitty(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2007
TRANSFORMERS!!
I THINK THE MOVIE IS FABULOUS
WHAT U THINK
Re: Transformers by Vieira(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2007
This film rocked!
Loved it, loved it, loved it!
Here we have Micheal Bay delivering big time on great transforming robots tearing up each other and cities in the process.
The film was a non stop adrenaline rush.
I would give it a top rating but there was one minor quibble from me, at times it was hard to distinguish some of the robots from one another.
My fave is Bumblebee but Starscream also rocked.
Optimus Prime killing Bone crusher with his sword was a to die for moment.
Cool movie and great acting.

(1) (Reply)

Which Movies Would You Like To See Remade? / Old Spice Crazy / Reality TV Gone Too Far???( LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.