Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nairalands Design - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nairalands Design (276 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalands Design by DanteSilva(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
This is a direct appeal to seun or any developer on this platform, please change the design and user interface/experience of nairaland.

The current design is a sore to the eyes, the colours are so dull, in fact nairaland looks like a throwback website. The same design yesterday, today and forever... like damn it even Instagram the change their interface once once na, haba
This site looks like the flag of Nigeria if rumpled, or if NTA was a website, it'll look exactly like this.

Please update and redesign this website thanks.
Re: Nairalands Design by Willmichael(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2021
DanteSilva:
This is a direct appeal to seun or any developer on this platform, please change the design and user interface/experience of nairaland.

The current design is a sore to the eyes, the colours are so dull, in fact nairaland looks like a throwback website. The same design yesterday, today and forever... like damn it even Instagram the change their interface once once na, haba
This site looks like the flag of Nigeria if rumpled, or if NTA was a website, it'll look exactly like this.

Please update and redesign this website thanks.

Hola, about this, can I have a word or two with you??
Re: Nairalands Design by DanteSilva(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2021
Willmichael:

Hola, about this, can I have a word or two with you??

I've sent you a mail

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vmware Fusion Pro 12.2.1 Mac Crack / How Can I Change My Files To Original Files / Always Give The Creator Of Humans All The Glory!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.