Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq (2777 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by seedorf123: 7:43am On May 25, 2011
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by Nobody: 7:46am On May 25, 2011
What are your interest?
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by seedorf123: 7:53am On May 25, 2011
How do you mean?
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by Nobody: 7:58am On May 25, 2011
LOL LOL

Why did you changed the title and topic?
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by justwise(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2011
@seedorf123

You poor criminal, u still posting this shi/t everywhere?
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by seedorf123: 11:44am On May 25, 2011
@Justwise,

What do you mean by that?If I am a criminal please I at least need some one who I have defrauded or duped to come up and say so.If not then you have NO right to call people names on this forum dude.What I offer is real and people who have contacted me can vouch for that.
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by justwise(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2011
seedorf123:

@Justwise,

What do you mean by that?If I am a criminal please I at least need some one who I have defrauded or duped to come up and say so.If not then you have NO right to call people names on this forum dude.What I offer is real and people who have contacted me can vouch for that.

Your business is fraud, by advertising this u are committing a crime, that makes u a criminal.
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 25, 2011
I work for the FBI and i would definitely arrest ur black ass,
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by loudboy5: 10:10am On May 28, 2011
I have contacted this guy and He seems to have his story straight.I plan on contacting him later but wonder why you guys are criticizing him.
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by justwise(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2011
loudboy5:

I have contacted this guy and He seems to have his story straight.I plan on contacting him later but wonder why you guys are criticizing him.

JEFF/jjtravels you actually think that changing ur ID to[b] loudboy5[/b] will fool anybody?

Are u not the same person promising to supply IVs to USA,Canada, Japan. . etc?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-489179.0.html
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by ayomission(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2011
the biggest fool amongst you are the ones listening to justwise
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by justwise(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2011
ayomission:

the biggest fool amongst you are the ones listening to justwise

Awwww!!! another crook on board, are u still printing Belize visa?
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by tpia5: 3:06pm On May 28, 2011
a lot of AAs are indeed being linked up with africans and other nationalities for the purpose of contract marriages.

however, i think a lot of these schemes are also being investigated and tailed by the authorities so it's a matter of who will be more persistent in the end- the marriage arrangers or the feds.

also, as they say, be careful what you wish for.
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by GBASKY: 10:50pm On May 28, 2011
@ JUSTWISE , YOU ARE A LEGEND

THANKS A LOT.
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by justwise(m): 12:16am On May 29, 2011
GBASKY:

@ JUSTWISE , YOU ARE A LEGEND

THANKS A LOT.
grin grin grin legend? Lol, i wish, far from it grin grin.

How is the wkend going? Bar beating Man u made my day grin grin grin
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by pinehearst: 12:53am On May 29, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin legend? Lol, i wish, far from it grin grin.

How is the wkend going? Bar beating Man u made my day grin grin grin
On this particular ground we won't and can never agree, Now 4 d vry first time we av our area of difference angry angry angry
W'll fight it out in the sport section, cool
cheer bro
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by justwise(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2011
pinehearst:

On this particular ground we won't and can never agree,  Now 4 d vry first time we av our area of difference angry angry angry
W'll fight it out in the sport section,  cool
cheer bro
grin grin grin grin grin are u Man-U fan?  I don't support Bar but yesterday i did cos one of my mates is a Man-U fan and he has being going on for ages about how gr8 they are and how they will beat Bar.
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by SouthChi(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2011
wow
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by loudboy5: 11:08am On May 30, 2011
Justwise,

Yes i am the one who posted the ad for the IVs but what does it matter?i am just letting ppl here know that my xperience wit the poster was nt a bad one.He is for real.
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by Tbaba777: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2011
ok
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by seedorf123: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2011
Okay.
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by justwise(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2011
seedorf123:

Okay.

No victim yet?
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
Are Seedorf123 and Loudboy5 one the same?
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by justwise(m): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2011
Siena:

Are Seedorf123 and Loudboy5 one the same?

I think he is the same person[b], loudboy[/b] has more than 7 IDs, so Seedorf123 could be one of them.
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by seedorf123: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
Justwise,

I have three clients at the moment and everything is working out well with them and the women they have been connected with.I do not know this 7 ids you are referring too,neither do I know this loudboy dude personally so forgive me if I do not spend my time doing a 'war of words' with you and your entourage but unlike you I actually have things to do. smiley wink
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by justwise(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2011
seedorf123:

Justwise,

I have three clients at the moment and everything is working out well with them and the women they have been connected with.I do not know this 7 ids you are referring too,neither do I know this loudboy dude personally so forgive me if I do not spend my time doing a 'war of words' with you and your entourage but unlike you I actually have things to do. smiley wink

You are the same person, i'm pretty sure of that, you can only fool urself. You don't have 3 clients, they are victims who are being milked at the moment.
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by alfablondy: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2011
justwise:

You are the same person, i'm pretty sure of that, you can only fool urself. You don't have 3 clients, they are victims who are being milked at the moment.

So the guy is counting his victims grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq by justwise(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2011
alfablondy:

So the guy is counting his victims grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He is a con-man, don't be surprised that some Nigerians will contact him with the hope of moving to USA to live with the 'woman'

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummies In Ibadan Dat Nid Sugar Boi Add 79bdcb54 Or Whatsapp 08188064939 / Cute, Pretty Girls Resident In Akoka, Palmgrove, Yaba Or Bariga Wanted / Looking To Meet Friends In Lekki Ajah Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.