Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,831 members, 7,841,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat (34676 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Police Arrest Tolani Yusu 'O Strong’ Gang Leader For Slashing Man's Intestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by pepetua(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a terrific and terrible mind..
The Matter at Hand is not really about religion .

This is a clear Matter of the Wickedness of the Heart of Man.

It takes a Genuie Surrenderness to JESUS Christ to Heal the heart of Man.
My brother,I so much love your messages and gospel in nairaland but this one you said no follow at all, that wickedness you are talking about that influences him to commit such an evil act is ISLAM, Islam is a religion of Satan, remove it from this world and Christ will consider if to come or just do a little renovation in the world.

1 Like

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iliya1520:

It connected to Islam because of Christianity selfish, when a christian killed a Muslim commuters in jos, that one has considered as crime, but I know if it was Muslim committed that crime all the world would shouted to start shouting at Muslim.

Nobody said "Christians" don't commit bloodshed. But it not done in the name of God or Jesus or with reference to their holy book, Bible.
Revenge is a human nature that cuts across religious lines.

1 Like

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Reminderz: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
pepetua:
My brother,I so much love your messages and gospel in nairaland but this one you said no follow at all, that wickedness you are talking about that influences him to commit such an evil act is ISLAM, Islam is a religion of Satan, remove it from this world and Christ will consider if to come or just do a little renovation in the world.
Lol why are you guys so stuck in your ideologies? Are Christians not in prison too for crimes committed? Leemao.. some people how una dey think sef
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by 02Kebreal(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nairaland want to bury Islam,they don't know Islam is a seed.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Reminderz: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
emeernest:

Nobody said "Christians" don't commit bloodshed. But it not done in the name of God or Jesus or with reference to their holy book, Bible.
Revenge is a human nature that cuts across religious lines.
Crime is crime whether it is done with God or devils name.. leemao.. there's no justification for crime... And besides speaking Arabic alone doesn't make one a true Muslim... Arabic is simply a language, Islam is a religion ..
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Humanoid01(m): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Reminderz:

Leemao.. I know you're going to frame it.. what does "I didn't come to bring peace" means??
Have you read Isaiah 9:6? It describes Jesus Christ as the prince of peace. Now why would the prince of peace say he didn't come to bring peace? Is that a contradiction or just a mystery?

Let me make that clear:

Imagine a child who surrendered his life to Christ and became born again, in a family dominated by unbelievers. The expectation is a lifestyle change from the child which could make his family uncomfortable. Persistence in his new faith might lead to intolerance and thus hatred from his family. This is the kind of war Jesus was talking about, not violence.

Now two things happened here:

1. The child has found peace by reuniting with his creator.

2. His family is in conflict with him for having a new faith.

So Jesus brings peace, and yet he doesn't bring peace, which means “peace” is relative.. in the sense that he doesn't promise to take away all the wars, conflicts etc going on in the world today among various kinds of people in different social environments, but he has the ability to restore peace between God and humans (who are naturally enemies with God).

You can read Matthew 10:34-36.

I hope you get the picture?

1 Like

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by foreverproduct: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

1 Like

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Adisa89(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Of course, Allah would forgive him as long as he open a Qur'an and screamed Allah Akbar while slashing her throat. Allah will even reserve 6-year old virgins for him in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Midas01: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
I'm telling you....

Even Shekau sef a mumu lawyer will still defend him in court one day if he's caught.
bmdmix11:
the court for throw out the lawyer also
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by IzRayl: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
The reason people tend to blame the religion is not far fetched.... The people who commit the crimes always use Islam to propagate such evils all in the name of others being infidels, they tend to forget that no body on earth is righteous and in as much as no one is righteous, no one has the right to call anyone infidel because even God (the creator of man) gave man the choice to choose and does not force anyone to worship him(if man does not worship me I will turn stone to worship me "as quoted in the Bible" it implies that no one is forced to worship him.)......... The main reason people tend to associate Islam with it is because your clerics and imam, and other religious leaders tend to support it (instead of castigating it) some of them even go as far as justifying the extra judicious killing stupidly like as buhari said 12 years ago" an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north..... So what does that implies!!!!!..... That is left for you to meditate on....... (mind you am not a Christian or moslem or part of any other religious body... AM A MORALIST who believes in live and let's live
Reminderz:

Can you prove this? Are Christians not in Mecca, are they being killed?? When a Christian errs, people blame the person not the religion.. but when a Muslim errs why do you people blame the whole religion, like wtf

What he did has no basis in any religion

1 Like

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by bmdmix11: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Midas01:
I'm telling you....

Even Shekau sef a mumu lawyer will still defend him in court one day if he's caught.
shey dey say him don die embarassed
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Reminderz: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Humanoid01:

Have you read Isaiah 9:6? It describes Jesus Christ as the prince of peace. Now why would the prince of peace say he didn't come to bring peace? Is that a contradiction or just a mystery?

Let me make that clear:

Imagine a child who surrendered his life to Christ and became born again, in a family dominated by unbelievers. The expectation is a lifestyle change from the child which could make his family uncomfortable. Persistence in his new faith might lead to a lack of tolerance and thus hatred from his family. This is the kind of war Jesus was talking about, not violent.

Now two things happened here:

1. The child has found peace by reuniting with his creator.

2. His family is in conflict with him for having a new faith.

So Jesus brings peace, and yet he doesn't bring peace, which means “peace” is relative.. in the sense that he doesn't promise to take away all the wars, conflicts etc going on in the world today among various kinds of people in different social environment, but he has the ability to restore peace between God and humans (who are naturally enemies with God).

You can read Matthew 10:34-36.

I hope you get the picture?

Lol when you're found wanting in your argument, you'll find different ways to justify yourself.. there are many verses in the Bible that supports violence.. see 1 Samuel 15v 3
Luke 12v49-53
Luke 19v27
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Reminderz: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
IzRayl:
The reason people tend to blame the religion is not far fetched.... The people who commit the crimes always use Islam to propagate such evils all in the name of others being infidels, they tend to forget that no body on earth is righteous and in as much as no one is righteous, no one has the right to call anyone infidel because even God (the creator of man) gave man the choice to choose and does not force anyone to worship him(if man does not worship me I will turn stone to worship me "as quoted in the Bible" it implies that no one is forced to worship him.)......... The main reason people tend to associate Islam with it is because your clerics and imam, and other religious leaders tend to support it (instead of castigating it) some of them even go as far as justifying the extra judicious killing stupidly like as buhari said 12 years ago" an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north..... So what does that implies!!!!!..... That is left for you to meditate on....... (mind you am not a Christian or moslem or part of any other religious body... AM A MORALIST who believes in live and let's live
Then because a single person decides to go haywire you push it on every Muslims.. so should I push it on every Christian too if a single Christian decides to go haywire

There's no verse of the QURAN that supports violence.. so their actions aren't justified by religion..
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Lukay99: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
expertman:
Islam who no fear that religion is on a long thing ooooo.

Did you even read the article? The said man committed a crime that's wrong according to Islam(Major Sin) he was actually looking in the Quran to see if can be forgiven for his crime/Major Sin. Why blame ISLAM?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by ottohan: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iliya1520:

It connected to Islam because of Christianity selfish, when a christian killed a Muslim commuters in jos, that one has considered as crime, but I know if it was Muslim committed that crime all the world would shouted to start shouting at Muslim.
Utter rubbish
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Reminderz: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Adisa89:
Of course, Allah would forgive him as long as he open a Qur'an and screamed Allah Akbar while slashing her throat. Allah will even reserve 6-year old virgins for him in heaven.
Bring your proof of these so calld virgins in the Quran??
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Humanoid01(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Reminderz:

Lol when you're found wanting in your argument, you'll find different ways to justify yourself.. there are many verses in the Bible that supports violence.. see 1 Samuel 15v 3
Luke 12v49-53
Luke 19v27
It takes the spirit of God to understand the mysteries written in the Bible, because the spirit of God knows the mind of God and He reveals it (willfully) to those who have him. If you don't have the spirit of God, you'll keep getting confused, because His absence gives room for the enemy's antics. Therefore, you need the spirit of God to decode those mysteries. You won't see the truth when it is right in front of you because you've chosen to lean on your own understanding.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by tnerro1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Na dem dem, will never change even in the next 100years
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Reminderz: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Humanoid01:

It takes the spirit of God to understand the mysteries written in the Bible, because the spirit of God knows the mind of God and He reveals it (willfully) to those who have him. If you don't have the spirit of God, you'll keep getting confused, because His absence gives room for the enemy's antics. Therefore, you need the spirit of God to decode those mysteries.
Leemao. Spirit of God, but you don't need the spirit of God to understand Islam abi? You people are just hypocrites... I can go on and on.. so many verse and stories that portrays violence in the Bible ... Are we to even talk about homosexuallity?? Leemao
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by godliman: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Xscape1993:
The major problem of the world today is religion.
See coward, you know the truth but too fearful to say it. Islam is it. The Christians, Buddhists, Hindus trouble nobody, only Muslims are the I'll tempered hot heads will smoking guns.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Humanoid01(m): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Reminderz:

Leemao. Spirit of God, but you don't need the spirit of God to understand Islam abi? You people are just hypocrites... I can go on and on.. so many verse and stories that portrays violence in the Bible ... Are we to even talk about homosexuallity?? Leemao
It is the spirit of God that enables us discern what is not of God. So yes, we need the spirit of God to understand Islam.

1 Like

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Lukay99: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lastmankc:
lies,the major problem of the world today is Islam.Those head slamming demons are heartless.

World War 1 and 2 was not by Muslims. (Tens of millions innocent people killed)
The Crusaders first, second... (tens of millions of innocent people killed)
spanish inquisition

Whenever Christians kill its usually at a grand scale and yet you turned a blind to the atrocities done by Christians because you chooses to be blinded by hatred of Islam

1 Like

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Reminderz: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
godliman:

See coward, you know the truth but too fearful to say it. Islam is it. The Christians, Buddhists, Hindus trouble nobody, on Muslims are the I'll tempered hot heads will smoking guns.
Lol another hater.. who started the first world war, was it Muslims? Who started the second world war? Was it Muslims... Who started the most attack in human history was it Muslims? Who are the most people filled in prisons? Is it Muslims? Leemao..there more to this brother..
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Lukay99: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
OkuFaba:
Number 1 world problem ISLAM
did you even read the article?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Reminderz: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lukay99:

World War 1 and 2 was not by Muslims. (Tens of millions innocent people killed)
The Crusaders first, second... (tens of millions of innocent people killed)
spanish inquisition

Whenever Christians kill its usually at a grand scale and yet you turned a blind to the atrocities done by Christians because you chooses to be blinded by hatred of Islam
And they will forever remain blind because they choose to.. bunch of hypocrites..
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Reminderz: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Humanoid01:

It is the spirit of God that enables us discern what is not of God. So yes, we need the spirit of God to understand Islam.
Which side are you on in this discussion because I don't understand you.. I only pointed out the hypocritical nature of some people based on their comments
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Humanoid01(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Reminderz:

Which side are you on in this discussion because I don't understand you.. I only pointed out the hypocritical nature of some people based on their comments
I'm on the side of truth, something you're obviously blind to.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by pepetua(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Reminderz:

Lol why are you guys so stuck in your ideologies? Are Christians not in prison too for crimes committed? Leemao.. some people how una dey think sef
in Christianity,we are not instructed or encourage to kill, harassing, molests or the like unlike your Islam,rather we're told" let your manner calls others to come"not by force.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Reminderz: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Humanoid01:

I'm on the side of truth, something you're obviously blind to.
Lol okay na.. grin
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Reminderz: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
pepetua:
in Christianity,we are not instructed or encourage to kill, harassing, molests or the like unlike your Islam.
Please mention a verse in the Quran where it encourages this?

And yes there are many verses in the Bible that supports violence

1 Samuel 15v 3
Luke 12v49-53
Luke 19v27
Revelation 2 v23
Numbers 31v17
Psalm 137v9
Mathew 10v34

I can go on and on grin grin
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Humanoid01(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Reminderz:

Lol okay na.. grin
By the way, did you know that Luke 19:27 is a parable, and its contextual reading commences at the 11th verse of that chapter?

Of course, I know you don't know because you singly handpicked that verse because you needed something to convince you, for you to bring to the table a “proof” that supports your argument that Christianity is violence-based.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Reminderz: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Humanoid01:

By the way, did you know that Luke 19:27 is a parable, and its contextual reading commences at the 11th verse of that chapter?

Of course, I know you don't know because you singly handpicked that verse because you needed something to convince you, for you to bring to the table a “proof” that supports your argument that Christianity is violence-based.
Lol parable indeed what about the rest...

Because I don't know what I didn't come to bring peace means again... grin grin we all know Bible is full of contradictory verses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Doctor Arrested For Trying To Resuscitate Someone That Committed Suicide / Thief Beaten By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) / Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.