Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Advise To A New Land Owner With No Building Experience - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advise To A New Land Owner With No Building Experience (128 Views)

New Land For Sale In Ikoyi And Victoria Island And Lekki / Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu / Making Your Home Smart By Birth Of A New Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise To A New Land Owner With No Building Experience by busayochic: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2021
Hello All,

I just acquired half plot of land and I am looking to build a modern family house on it. Only issue is that I have no experience when it comes to building and do not know the A B Cs.

Please can someone help a fellow Nigerian out with the various steps involved in building a standard house (a one storey building)? What are the first set of things that need to be done.

Any other extra advise will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex / Event Centre For Your Wedding Ceremony / Learn The Necessity Of Hiring Builders In South East Melbourne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.