Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Be My Savior. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Be My Savior. (225 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be My Savior. by giusjr(m): 12:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
I will make this very brief and direct to the point.
Please I am a final year student of a federal university in Nigeria and I have been a self sponsored student who works during holidays and breaks to augment for funds. The little I raised during my last holiday is what I have used to settle some part of my school fees and some other things. I am not a lazy person and I do not intend to be. But the situation currently is giving me sleepless night. My project work has been on hold for over 2 months now because I couldn't raise any money to begin. My supervisor has threatened to delist me from his list of supervisee and I am faced with a dilemma of having an extra year if I didn't get any urgent help. I have not had any academic issue up till now and the fear of having an extra year just because of money is making me loose my sanity. I know some people here will attack me over me but if you can help me with anything... I'll forever be in your debt.
GTBANK

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ijmb News And Update From Our Ijmb News Forum / Increte Floor / SWEET HYMN SONG, SANG BY A PASTOR FROM NORTHERN NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.