Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,675 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Was Diagnosed Of Hepatitis B - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was Diagnosed Of Hepatitis B (376 Views)

I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone / Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience / Corper Diagnosed Of Lassa Fever In Asaba, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Diagnosed Of Hepatitis B by Stonekode: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders I was diagnosed of hepatitis B. Doctors in the house does this disease has a cure cos were I was diagnosed is the company's clinic. And I was told to do another test to know whether its a chronic one.
Please I need help cos I was not aware if not they've taken blood sample to do the test
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of Hepatitis B by Hezzyluv: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
No cause for alarm is curable.
Just go hospital and let them give you treatments
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of Hepatitis B by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Eyah

Does that mean you are dying soon or later?
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of Hepatitis B by mariahAngel(f): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
OgogoroFreak:
Eyah

[/s]

Stay off ogogoro. You freak!

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed Of Hepatitis B by rottenPussy: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Eyah

mumu
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of Hepatitis B by ichiendu(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Stonekode:
Good afternoon nairalanders I was diagnosed of hepatitis B. Doctors in the house does this disease has a cure cos were I was diagnosed is the company's clinic. And I was told to do another test to know whether its a chronic one.
Please I need help cos I was not aware if not they've taken blood sample to do the test

Hello
Am a member of Norland and we have treatment for this type of problem, they are very effective with no side effects because they're pure organic

The products you need are
GI Vital, Hypoglycaemic Herbal , Immune Vital, Oligopeptide, Propolis lecithin, Alkaine water

WhatsApp/Call 07033213710
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of Hepatitis B by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
For effective treatment of your Hepatitis B virus (remember that Hepatitis is a disease of the liver), call/WhatsApp Erephil Herbal World on 08038831973.
Our herbal drugs are curative, preventive and restorative.
Re: I Was Diagnosed Of Hepatitis B by Matheusmartin: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hezzyluv:
No cause for alarm is curable.
Just go hospital and let them give you treatments
Just like HIV, there is no cure for hepatitis B.
But can be properly managed.

(1) (Reply)

Mascum Herbal Pride / . / First Long Acting Injection For HIV Approved On The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.