Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Drivers Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drivers Needed Urgently (195 Views)

Young Professional Drivers Needed To Join Our Uber/ Taxify Team / 40 Security Guard And Drivers Needed At Ijebu Ikenne / Corporate Drivers Needed In A Reputable Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drivers Needed Urgently by joushmond(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
We are looking to hire a Van Driver

BetaStore (www.betastore.co) is a B2B tech-enabled distribution platform for FMCG retailers to enable them to get better access to FMCG goods and financing.

Our model focus on solving supply chain inefficiencies leading to frequent out of stock and missed sales opportunity at the last mile retailer.

We significantly reduce the number of steps to get FMCG products to points of sale, we provide convenience to small retailers by offering them on-demand inventory replenishment while reducing the logistics cost.

We are looking to hire a responsible and trustworthy driver to help with our logistics.

If interested, kindly send a[b] text message to 07059877779 or send your cv to damola.odusote@betastore.co

[/b]
Re: Drivers Needed Urgently by ozome15(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Drivers Needed Urgently by o2naira(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
I am a driver with 9years experience i live in oshodi Lagos am I qualify?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Affairs / Maid / School Co Ordinator Is Highly Needed In A Starting School... Accommodation Avail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.