Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) (5553 Views)

Man Fainted Because He Recharges 3 Million Naira On His Phone Instead Of 3k / Banks To Charge You For Recharging Via USSD As From October 21 / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
A young man slumped in a popular shopping mall in the city Port-Harcourt in Rivers State after he mistakenly recharged three million naira worth of airtime instead of three thousand naira.

In the video making rounds on social media, the young man in question is seen lying helplessly on the floor after suffering what seems to be a severe heartbreak from topping up the wrong amount of airtime.

The video also shows moment passersby helped him up and encouraged him to seek a reversal through the bank.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0G8-suORzg

https://.com/video-man-slumps-after-mistakenly-recharging-3m-worth-of-airtime-instead-of-3k/

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
For this Bubu time you make such mistake?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by GuyWise(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by daddytime(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Make e just dial baba Godehh line begin follow am yarn.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by ERockson: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
The Network provider should do something about it

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Staged!

You want to recharge N3000 but you mistakenly recharge N3,000,000?

Common, assuming it was N30,000 or N300,000 it would have been a bit believable.

So you typed six zeros and you didn't know?

Please tell me another story.

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nawa oh! This mistake wear agbada I swear, for this Buhari administration?
Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by TarOrfeeek: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Our prayer should be -

May God elevate us to the level where we can make mistakes like this conveniently

If I even seriously try to recharge N300,000 from my bank account. My bank will laugh at me.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
He should go to the service provider...

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by Lamasta(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Chai the thought of the money can make one give up na

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by SUGARCyprian247: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
What Kind of Rubbish is This... The highest you can recharge to all Nigerian Network is 20k.

Anything amount above 20k will return "invalid amount "

See as people dey comment self

Close the Thread Jor.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by VickyRotex(f): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
In a sane world, how is this even possible? There should be a cap to what one can recharge, no

SUGARCyprian247:
What Kind of Rubbish is This... The highest you can recharge to all Nigerian Network is 20k.

Close the Thread Jor.

Just as I thought!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by Mossadd: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Stage shit impossible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by Juliusmalema2: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nigerians can believe anything. No network in Nigeria will give u credit worth of 3 million from ur app, the maximum is 20k.
Busted! Na just for attention. 2ndly the mugu wey lie down for ground no even get up to 100k for him akant.

38 Likes

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by slimjohn2k5: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
If true the service provider can refund
Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by dudusky007(m): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Liezzz I was there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by oluztx: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fernandeswagger:
Staged!

Common, assuming it was N30,000 or N300,000 it would have been a bit believable.

You are asking as if you don't know this younger generation that are always high codeine, weed, colorado (enhanced weed), e.t.c., you name it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by Cantonese: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
For this Bubu time you make such mistake?

This bubu time keh? The boy himself na bubu!
Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fernandeswagger:
Staged!

You don't know how all these electronics can malfunction.
I once punch in figures at the ATM stand and it was not responding.
I thought the buttons were bad. I kept on punching.. Before I could realised, I had made 40k transaction as against the normal 400 I wanted to pay for bulk sms units..

Also, my phone screen some times malfunction especially if water touches it. I will press a number and it will not appear. I'd keep on pressing. Before I know it, the number will appear in multitude.

6 Likes

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by SarkinYarki: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lies
Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by abia777: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol
Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
oluztx:

You are asking as if you don't know this younger generation that are always high codeine, weed, colorado (enhanced weed), e.t.c., you name it.

Very valid point. Someone under the influence of a substance could easily make such mistakes. Normal motor skills inhibited.
Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by SirIconR(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
Even Lai Muhammad... The learn for your lies
Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
You don't know how all these electronics can malfunction.
I once punch in figures at the ATM stand and it was not responding.
I thought the buttons were bad. I kept on punching.. Before I could realised, I had made 40k transaction as against the normal 400 I wanted to pay for bulk sms units..

Also, my phone screen some times malfunction especially if water touches it. I will press a number and it will not appear. I'd keep on pressing. Before I know it, the number will appear in multitude.

I get your point but I also believe there's always a dialog box asking the user to confirm the transaction. It's supposed to ensure you don't make these errors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
A young man slumped in a popular shopping mall in the city Port-Harcourt in Rivers State after he mistakenly recharged three million naira worth of airtime instead of three thousand naira.

In the video making rounds on social media, the young man in question is seen lying helplessly on the floor after suffering what seems to be a severe heartbreak from topping up the wrong amount of airtime.

The video also shows moment passersby helped him up and encouraged him to seek a reversal through the bank.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0G8-suORzg

https://.com/video-man-slumps-after-mistakenly-recharging-3m-worth-of-airtime-instead-of-3k/

lalasticlala
He is not man enough or he doesn't have any idea on how to get his money back. He can start selling the airtime maybe to friends or neighbors and still get back his money though it will take time and he will miss what he wanted to use the money for. It's well!

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
He will be made Ambassador of the network...he has bought unit that will last for the next 20yrs.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) by Mynd44: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1)

17 Funny But Thought-provoking Images Of How Smartphones Take Over Our Lives / ALERT !!! How Many Of You Experience This On Your Phone ?? (photo) / New Device Release: Gionee P8M Specs And Price[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.