Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,759 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House (3028 Views)

Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C And Nina Before The Fame / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Bambam On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by bobobyte: 5:56am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by lkillbrokehoes: 6:23am On Sep 14, 2021
cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2021
But who is this Ebuka sef? I have been hearing the name.
Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by lkillbrokehoes: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
But who is this Abuka sef? I have been hearing the name.
He's a very popular drycleaner in ojuelegba

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
He's a very popular drycleaner in ojuelegba
Oh, He must be good then. Ojuelegba is quite far, if not, I would have patronize him.
Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by Lastpharoah33: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Chaii....

See as setting be like church executive meeting.

Proudly holding onto his vitamalt... grin
Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by bobobyte: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lastpharoah33:
Chaii....

See as setting be like church executive meeting.

Proudly holding onto his vitamalt... grin

grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by Awhysticks: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
This their big brother just funny me
Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by Snitch24(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nah ALANTA DANCE DEY REIGN THEN
Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by Tedpgrass: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Life... Interesting

Please is that Mouka foam I dey see.

Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by Timagex(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
This life ehn...
Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by yyba: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
he is the captain of enugu rangers football club of enugu state
Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by Obakoolex(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
When God decide to pick you up, people wey dey on top cocoa house go still carry ladder to view you

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by taretoofine(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by taretoofine(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
he's the head of NURTW Enugu branch
Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by bobobyte: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Obakoolex:
When God decide to pick you up, people wey dey on top cocoa house go still carry ladder to view you

Nna mehn!
Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by ladybyte: 2:43am On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by jendhorlee(m): 3:03am On Sep 15, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
He's the 3rd son of our chief priest in my village

Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by bobobyte: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2021
taretoofine:
he's the head of NURTW Enugu branch

You are not nice....
Re: Bbnaija: Throwback Video Of When Ebuka Was Evicted From Big Brother House by bobobyte: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
jendhorlee:

He's the 3rd son of our chief priest in my village

grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Marries Alligator Dressed In White Wedding Gown In Mexico (photos) / See The Dress Nollywood Actress Jane Ike Puts On To Her Celebrate Birthday / Waje Talks About Her Relationship With M.i Abaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.