Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

How To Make Money Online Just By Clicking A- Easiest Way To Make Money Worldwide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Just By Clicking A- Easiest Way To Make Money Worldwide (170 Views)

Get Paid 7k Weekly By Clicking Ads - Pure Intel Network Gurus / Earn At Least 50$ To 200$ Per Day By Clicking On Payed Adverts / How To Make 50k Or So Online Just By Reading News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Just By Clicking A- Easiest Way To Make Money Worldwide by Oyibojoshua: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2021
You may never have imagined yourself making money simply by clicking. Yes, clicking!!.

This time, instead of typing on your keyboard, you make money by clicking on advertisements posted by advertisers.

How is this is possible?
Star clicks is the site that enables you to earn money by just clicking on advertisements.

What exactly is Star Clicks?
Star clicks is a pay-per-click advertising company founded by Easy logic limited in the year 2008, where you may earn money by browsing websites and clicking on ads that ranges from $0.01 to $0.02 per click.

What other juicy stuffs are on star clicks?
Apart from registering and start making money online for completely free, star clicks offers a paid membership plan for members who are ready to up their game by giving its members the opportunity in earning upto $3-$7 per day.
There are only two paid memberships on star clicks

Gold membership
This is a plan where members can earn up to $3-$5 per day just by clicking on ads... It costs just $20 to upgrade to this membership.

Platinum membership
This is a plan where members can earn up to $7 per day just by clicking on ads... It costs just $49 to upgrade to this membership.

Can I see some payment proofs?
Sure. Both payment proofs below are payments which one of my foreign referral received in his paypal account.

How can I become a member of Star Clicks?

To start earning money by just clicking on adverts, sign up for starclicks by >>CLICKING HERE<<

Method Of Payment
It accepts a variety of payment methods, including:
1.Bitcoin (the easiest of all)
2.Paypal
3.Payment by bank transfer and other options

Register on Star clicks now to start making money online through the easiest means possible.

(1) (Reply)

Stocks Tumble As Wall Street's Fears Turn To China / I Am In Need Of Customers / Discover 5 Businesses You Can Start With Less Than 30k Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.