Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Angel Deliberately Flashed Her Vagina , Whitemoney Calls Her A Marketer (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angel Deliberately Flashed Her Vagina , Whitemoney Calls Her A Marketer (video) (11007 Views)

Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument / Mercy Flashed Her Private Part While Ike Was Playing With Her Vibrator / BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Deliberately Flashed Her Vagina , Whitemoney Calls Her A Marketer (video) by Revolva(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2021
Information reaching us has it that Big Brother Naija star of Season 6, Angel Agnes Smith, has showed off her private part while changing her clothes in the dressing room.

After the eviction show yesterday, Angel went to the dressing room to change her clothes.

Obviously, Angel was seen as she was trying to change clothes, but suddenly took her nightgown up which revealed her vagina in a quick flash displaying her hairy p...y

Queen was seen telling Angel to cover up, while Whitemoney said she's a marketer and she's doing her duty as a marketer.

The video below (For those in Nigeria, make sure your VPN is on in order to watch the video):

@lalasticlala

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzmzgLYQCuc

Re: Angel Deliberately Flashed Her Vagina , Whitemoney Calls Her A Marketer (video) by richmond500: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Who ask u to cover am? abeg show person t*t*

5 Likes

Re: Angel Deliberately Flashed Her Vagina , Whitemoney Calls Her A Marketer (video) by poweredcom(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2021
I keep telling you ...this Angel na big time prostit.ute. I saw d raw video somewhere else ...see as her possay de hairy ...

Whitemoney no de game she is playing na wetin he called her marketer
....lil Wayne have dis for her

Front page abeg mods

4 Likes

Re: Angel Deliberately Flashed Her Vagina , Whitemoney Calls Her A Marketer (video) by Revolva(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2021
Reason I uploaded the consores video was due to YouTube strikes I don't want my channel to get strikes for nudity ..I have to censor it and use censored words as I was doing the vocals...
Re: Angel Deliberately Flashed Her Vagina , Whitemoney Calls Her A Marketer (video) by Teejay13(m): 5:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Obviously, this one na opoh!

Looking at the characters she portrays in the house, you need nobody to tell you what she is all bout.

O though White money has said it all that angel is a marketer

1 Like

Re: Angel Deliberately Flashed Her Vagina , Whitemoney Calls Her A Marketer (video) by sukar886: 6:07am On Sep 15, 2021
Olosho , akwa ibom girls , na wahoo

(1) (Reply)

BBA Shower Hour Day 50 Video For Download... VVIP Only / has anyone been to akwastar.com. u can watch some movies free online. / Ipeleng Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.