Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Just In: Popular SUG PRO (emeritus) Sends Shocking Open Letter To Lover - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Just In: Popular SUG PRO (emeritus) Sends Shocking Open Letter To Lover (6405 Views)

Onitsha Native Doctor Performs Engagement Ritual On A Sugar Mummy & Young Lover / Pastor Sends Catholic Guests Out Of Church During Wedding In Benue / Tomboy Weds Her Lover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Popular SUG PRO (emeritus) Sends Shocking Open Letter To Lover by IHEANACHOSI(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2021
"love can be sweet when sweet individuals are involved"

Against all assertions that young men nowadays (mostly popular ones) avoid making their relationships known to public, so as to cover their crooked tracks Of unfaithfulness and infidelity, a popular and Respected Giant Comrade Who is a former students Union Govt. Public Relations Officer, Of a prestigious Citadel of learning, has during the morning hours of Tuesday, 14th, Sept, 2021, taken to his status a well articulated and emotional letter in commemoration of his lover's birthday.

In the letter, he wrote:

Asumptha my Love,

I never knew how joyous life could be until I saw your face. My heart leaps like a hummingbird in flight every time I behold you, it flutters whenever you walk Up to me. This is something I have never felt before, and it is you that inspires it.

Many have asked what happened to create this new and better me. I tell them, without hesitation, it is you. Sometimes I feel like my heart will burst with all the excitement I feel when I think of you. When I think about you and our rich conversations, I feel a warmness inside. I cannot hide my smiles, even when we are apart. This connection is special, amazing, and I dare say, destiny..

Sometimes the way I love you frightens me, and I don’t mean loving you is scary, Rather it’s like I have always prided myself on my independence, but now every waking second of every blessed day is devoted to inescapable thoughts of you. Maybe this is an obsession; I don’t know.

You are the sunshine to my daybreak; the bacon to my eggs. You are the Batman to my Robin; the Brain to my Pinky. You are the Lois Lane to my secret superhero identity; the laugh track to my otherwise boring sitcom. U are that which really, really, really need.

I never fathomed that it was even possible for a person to become so important that every beat of my heart has become an audible testament to the yearning for your love. So I want to thank you for not only filling a void in my heart but also for showing me that life itself has so much more to offer in the form of the beautiful princess I am now blessed to call my own. I will love you always!

Sometimes I imagine what life would have been like if we hadn’t met that fateful day. Would I be the same man I am now? Probably not. I’d probably be a lesser, more miserable version of myself. I’d probably still be wandering the world searching for that missing part of me that only you can fill. I would know deep down that there’s someone out there for me that I hadn’t met. So whenever your birthday comes around, I breathe a silent prayer of thanks to all the forces of the universe that brought you and I together.

On the day you were born, our love story began. And here we are now, just at the start of our love story and looking forward to a bright future with more birthdays to come. Happy birthday, Obim.

Yours truly,
MON CERVEAUS

Their relationship must be thriving well to warrant such lovely gesture.

Re: Just In: Popular SUG PRO (emeritus) Sends Shocking Open Letter To Lover by TarOrfeeek: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2021
When your Carry Over done too much, you'll start looking to irrelevant things to excel in.

Just incase you no graduate. You can still use those ones to keep body and soul together.
Re: Just In: Popular SUG PRO (emeritus) Sends Shocking Open Letter To Lover by ozome15(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2021
When true love comes frome the heart of both.
Re: Just In: Popular SUG PRO (emeritus) Sends Shocking Open Letter To Lover by IHEANACHOSI(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

When your Carry Over done too much, you'll start looking to irrelevant things to excel in.

Just incase you no graduate. You can still use those ones to keep body and soul together.

MUST U TALK HERE?
RATHER THAN SHOWING HIGH LEVEL OF INSENSITIVITY AND IGNORANCE, U COULD HAVE KEPT YOUR MUTE. ESPECIALLY AT ISSUES YOU ARE CLUELESS ABOUT.

WHAT HAS 'CARRYOVER' AND 'GRADUATING' GOT TO DO WITH A PERSON SAYING NICE THINGS TO HIS FRIEND ON HER BIRTHDAY? (ONCE IN A WHOLE YEAR EVENT).

IF ACTUALLY YOU KNOW WHAT IS 'EXCELLENCE', THEN YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT MAKING IT TO SUCH TOP NOTCH & HIGHLY ELEVATED POSITION (004) IN A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY IS 'EXCELLENCE'. WHICH IS A PROOF OF HIS ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AS WELL. (IT TAKES SOMEONE WITH A RELIABLE ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE TO QUALIFY FOR THE POSITION).

SERVING IN THAT POSITION EFFECTIVELY AND IN OTHER POSITIONS WITHIN AND OUTSIDE THE UNIVERSITY, DURING AND AFTER HIS TENURE, WITH SEVERAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS RECEIVED (EVEN IN THE GOVERNMENT) FURHER SHOWS HIS ADMINISTRATIVE AND SOCIAL EXCELLENCE.

OWNING UP TO A HEALTHY AND BLOSSOMING INTER-GENDER RELATIONSHIP VOID OF FEAR AND RESERVATIONS ALSO SHOWS INTEGRITY AND RELATIONSHIP EXCELLENCE.

IN SUMMARY, ACHIEVING ALL THESE EXCELLENCE SPEAKS VOLUME OF HIS OUTSTANDING PERSONALITY.
SOMEONE WHO IS A ROLE MODEL TO ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MANY.

NOW CAREFULLY ASK YOURSELF, WHICH OF THE ACHIEVED FITS MENTIONED ABOVE HAVE U BEEN ABLE TO ACHIEVE ALL YOUR LIFE.

...am sure you can't even last more than a week in relationships...
Re: Just In: Popular SUG PRO (emeritus) Sends Shocking Open Letter To Lover by frfrank(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
OP Some people get time....
My own letter simple O.
Babe
I Love You
Talk your own
PS

Meanwhile who is ready to wear this crown.

Re: Just In: Popular SUG PRO (emeritus) Sends Shocking Open Letter To Lover by BigYash: 6:09am On Sep 21, 2021
All those rubbish for girl wen go leave am for one yahoo boy or sugar zazi now now. grin. Let me assume its not in naija sha grin
No go write book put for amazon to make money that will never disappoint you,since you're good at writing. Dey there dey compose epistle for one confused being. Something wen the bitch go read finish dey laugh you. She will even show the epistle to her yahoo boy fucking mates,as comedy grin.. They will laugh at your stupidity together.....
Middle finger to all the pussy ass niggas out there..
Abeg make no slowpoke in form of bitch or pussy ass nigga mention me, abeg ..

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival Turkey Shirts At A Discounted Price!!! / 'new Nation' By Chris Delvan Gwamna Set To Launch This Sunday! / Car Hire Service For Weddings And Other Movement Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.