Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . (3742 Views)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by raphy(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good afternoon everyone ,

Please am about to travel tomorrow to see my father who is not feeling so well in the east .
I have a 7 month old German Shepherd she is so friendly ,am looking for where I can keep her like 2 weeks I will be back .

Please advise me everyone.
Thank you.
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by Edricson01: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
Are you in PH?
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by Abidecdrock(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
If you are within lagos/ota, I can board her for you
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by raphy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Abidecdrock:
If you are within lagos/ota, I can board her for you
Am in Lagos ago palace way
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by raphy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Edricson01:
Are you in PH?

No am in Lagos
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by 5ThChild: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2021
You can go with the dog naa. You'll just stay in front and pay for the two seats
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by Raspberri: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
There’s a vet at an estate opposite Santiago hotel.. u can go board your dog there.. contact me for d vets details
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by harmargedon: 6:35am On Sep 16, 2021
raphy:
Good afternoon everyone ,

Please am about to travel tomorrow to see my father who is not feeling so well in the east .
I have a 7 month old German Shepherd she is so friendly ,am looking for where I can keep her like 2 weeks I will be back .

Please advise me everyone.
Thank you.
if you can bring her to my place, no prob. I have a female boerboel, they'll go along well.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2021
Mind who you give your dog to. Some folks are not smiling. They could cross your dog with another thing. Your dog might even come back with an infection!!!

Travel with the dog, and pay for the two seats in front as someone recommended.

Anyway, say hi to Nina, my German Shepherd kiss

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by raphy(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2021
harmargedon:
if you can bring her to my place, no prob. I have a female boerboel, they'll go along well.
Where is your place please? Am base in ago palace way Lagos .
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by raphy(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Raspberri:
There’s a vet at an estate opposite Santiago hotel.. u can go board your dog there.. contact me for d vets details
Am in ago palace way where is the Santiago hotel located?
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by raphy(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2021
HenryDion:
Mind who you give your dog to. Some folks are not smiling. They could cross your dog with another thing. Your dog might even come back with an infection!!!

Travel with the dog, and pay for the two seats in front as someone recommended.

Anyway, say hi to Nina, my German Shepherd kiss
Mine is brown German Shepherd where are you located please?
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2021
raphy:

Mine is brown German Shepherd where are you located please?

Umuahia to be precise
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by raphy(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2021
HenryDion:

Umuahia to be precise

Oh ok stay strong
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2021
raphy:

Oh ok stay strong

You too brother
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by harmargedon: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
raphy:

Where is your place please? Am base in ago palace way Lagos .
I stay at igando, in Lagos.
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by Raspberri: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
raphy:

Am in ago palace way where is the Santiago hotel located?
it’s along apple junction.. just few meters away from mega chicken.. it seems you are new at Ago palace for you not to know it.... if you know Ibiza or mega chicken, the hotel is close to there.
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by Robinson155(m): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
harmargedon:

Me too
And how old is your pup
I stay at dauda
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by harmargedon: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Robinson155:

Me too
And how old is your pup
I stay at dauda
she's 2years now.
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by raphy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
Raspberri:
it’s along apple junction.. just few meters away from mega chicken.. it seems you are new at Ago palace for you not to know it.... if you know Ibiza or mega chicken, the hotel is close to there.

I knw apple juction but am not an area guy I even knw mega chicken and the Santiago hotel u talk about.

I will go check the vet when I have time .
Thank you brother.God bless you
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by raphy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
harmargedon:
Ok after ikotun my junior Liv in igando I live in ijegun but work in ago
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by raphy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
harmargedon:
she's 2years now.

Mine is 7month old German Shepherd female virgin
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by harmargedon: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
raphy:

Ok after ikotun my junior Liv in igando I live in ijegun but work in ago
ok bro.
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by harmargedon: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
raphy:

Mine is 7month old German Shepherd female virgin
she'll soon come on heat. Remember not to cross her on her first heat, wait till you see the second one.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by raphy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
harmargedon:
she'll soon come on heat.

How can someone notice the heat?
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by raphy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
harmargedon:
Pls can I see the pics of your boerboel
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by harmargedon: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
raphy:

you'll notice blood coming out from her vulva, then you'll also notice that it's swollen.
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by harmargedon: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
raphy:

something like this.

Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by harmargedon: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
raphy:

Pls can I see the pics of your boerboel

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by raphy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
harmargedon:
you'll notice blood coming out from her vulva, then you'll also notice that it's swollen.

Oh ok thank you for letting me know then wht can I do ?
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by raphy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=harmargedon post=105889301][/quote] seems like she is fully grown
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by harmargedon: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
raphy:

Oh ok thank you for letting me know then wht can I do ?
nothing actually. She'll take care of herself. For the first time, you'll not cross her, when you notice it on most occasion it's six months interval. When you notice it six months after, wait till the blood stop coming out, mostly a week after, then you can cross her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

High Quality Giant Male Rottweiler Needed For Stud Services / With Love - Puppy (photos) / Olx A Place For Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.