Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos (8558 Views)

Aluminium Vs Asbestos Roofing Sheets. / Parapet Expert And Rooofing Expert Needed Urgently / Cost From Foundation To Rooofing Level For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2011
In recent years, aluminum roofing has grown quickly in popularity because of the many advantages aluminum roofs offer to homeowners. Aluminum roofs are attractive, durable, energy-efficient, and increasingly affordable. In the past, aluminum was not a popular roofing material for cost reasons and because of concerns about the structural limitations of aluminum. Recent innovations have resolved the structural problems and decreased the cost of aluminium

Benefits of Using Aluminum Roofing

Aluminum is increasingly valued as a roofing material for many reasons. Aluminum is attractive and malleable and comes in a great variety of roofing types and designs, including standing seam, shake, shingle, tile, and slate. In many parts of the country, aluminum is offered in a wider range of gauges than steel. Aluminum can be formed into individual tiles or shingles or shaped into panels that mimic the look of shingles. It is also lightweight and easy to work with onsite, reducing labor costs for installation. Once installed, one of aluminum's most important advantages is its great durability. Aluminum roofing does not warp, crack, or burn and, unlike steel, it is extremely corrosion-resistant and does not rust-a significant advantage in coastal areas and areas with a great deal of precipitation or problems with acid rain.

The Environmental Benefits of Aluminum Roofing

Like other types of metal roofing, aluminum is also extremely energy-efficient. Studies have shown that metal roofs absorb 34% less heat than traditional asphalt shingles, reducing air-conditioning costs in summer, and, depending on the part of the country, homeowners who have switched to metal roofing have reported savings of up to 20% on heating and cooling bills. In addition, aluminum roofing is typically made up of 90% recycled material and is itself fully recyclable when necessary, making it one of the most environmentally sound building materials.

Aluminium Roofing - Costs Now vs. Costs Later

Aluminum's primary disadvantage is its cost. Aluminum's initial installation is more expensive than steel or more traditional roofing materials like wood or asphalt shingles. However, over its life cycle, aluminum has been shown to be extremely cost-efficient. Most traditional roofing materials must be replaced every 10-12 years. Aluminum roofing can last 50 years or more and is not subject to the corrosion problems of steel. If you install aluminum roofing, there is a very strong chance that you will never need to install a roof again.

Disadvantages to Aluminum Roofs

Aluminum is also less hail resistant than steel, especially on lower-grade roofs, but unlike some traditional roofing materials, it will not split or break. Finally, because of the recent rise in popularity of aluminum roofing, not all roofers are experienced with aluminum roofing installation.
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 25, 2011
Let's see different pictures and types of aluminum roofing sheets. I like this thread you have just opened. I do want to know more about aluminium roofing sheets.
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by boshihua(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2011
I quite aggree that aluminium roofing is cost-effective and environment-friendly. We have been supplying aluminium roofing coils for many years.
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 11:31am On Jun 02, 2011
payless:

Let's see different pictures and types of aluminum roofing sheets. I like this thread you have just opened. I do want to know more about aluminium roofing sheets.
Here are some of pictures the different types of aluminium roofing sheets
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 11:32am On Jun 02, 2011
ALUMINIUM STEP TILES
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2011
ALUMINIUM STEP TILES

Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2011
Long span aluminium roofing sheets

Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2011
wink
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by boshihua(m): 5:15am On Jun 30, 2011
If you need EMBOSSED ALUMINIUM COIL,we can supply them to you all year round.

Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2011
wink
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2011
wink
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by boshihua(m): 2:29am On Jul 02, 2011
smileyAllen[b](WHITEGAGE)[/b], shall we make cooperation and  to be your supplier of embossed aluminium coil? Have you ever imported them to save cost?
wait for your news.
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2011
boshihua:

smileyAllen[b](WHITEGAGE)[/b], shall we make cooperation and  to be your supplier of embossed aluminium coil? Have you ever imported them to save cost?
wait for your news.

what news?
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2011
If you have or are considering installing an aluminum roof, look no further. Our professional roofers offer specialized aluminum roofing panels services for all kinds of roofing applications, including installation, repair, maintenance, replacement, and cleaning and cleaning of the aluminum roof.
so dont hesitate to call:07032270276(allen adeoye)

wink
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2011
, at whitegate aluminium,our testimonials preceeds us.
call us now for any any inquiry about aluminium products.thanks
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by boshihua(m): 3:26am On Jul 09, 2011
Allen,I mean shall be your overseas material supplier? We can supply colored embossed aluminium coils all year round. If you are interested, please mail to me.
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2011
Goormorning all
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2011
we are the best in the world of aluminium roofing,doors,windows etc.
call us now and you wont regret it
allen adeoye(07032270276)
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2011
smiley
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by Jomodupri(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2011
Subscribed.
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2011
jomodupri:

Subscribed.
wink
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by liujenny(f): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2011
Aluminium Rooofing is the most popular roof in nigeria i think,
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2011
liujenny:

Aluminium Rooofing is the most popular roof in nigeria i think,
yes it is because of its durability and longevity
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2011
wink
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 10:44am On Jul 19, 2011
dont hesitate.please call now:07032270276(allen adeoye)
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by boshihua(m): 7:27am On Jul 30, 2011
Allen,where do you buy those aluminium coils?Are you interested to import from us. I wait for your email,thx.
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2011
ok
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2011
knowledge is power.aluminium products are the best.so advantage of it and call us now
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2011
wink
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by samla(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2011
smiley
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by boshihua(m): 2:35am On Aug 19, 2011
Allen,I am still waiting for your reply my email about our international business.
Re: About Aluminium Roofing Contracting in Lagos by amyliu(f): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Hi Everyone, Our factory can supply coated embossed auminium coils by high quality and competive price in china.
we export oven-backed and embossed aluminium coils to nigeria since 2006.If any interests, Please cotact me as below :
Amy
Sales Manager
Chongqing Guosheng aluminium Co.,Ltd
Mob : 86-13220316020 MSN: amysunlife@hotmail.com
Fax : 86-23-68060182 SKYPE: amysunlife
www.cqgs-al.net

(1) (2) (Reply)

Camberwall Courts 2, Apartments, Bungalow & Terrace wit Bq 12months payment plan / April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate / The 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Oke-aro Now 2.5m, Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.