Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. (1664 Views)

Airtel Is Frustrating Nigerians With NIN Linkage. / GSM Booster: NCC Warns Against Unauthorized Use Of Telecommunication Boosters / My Airtel Is Killing My Mtn, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by Simeony007(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Have been noticing how ridiculous they deduct data for some time but I've never taken my time to calculate how much of data they charge. So, today I confirm that they charge over double the actual data cost.

I tried to download a 731.55mb of file and I was charged 1956.3mb more than double. How Ridiculous is that?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by BabaO2: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
The problem is that they lack understanding of the technology, what they wanted to do, they dont know how to achieve it. Me too, i have experienced it many times on airtel. They copied most of their products from mtn, but they cant implement accurately.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by frfrank(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
no be thief be that grin

Meanwhile
Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by Goldbw122(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Don't depend on the Bonus, Just subscribe, is like that part of the data is for advert to attract customers to sub more.. you feel me.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by Skillsnigeria: 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Airtel data no dey last but their service dey manageable

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
t in air tel stands for thief

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
I noticed same, the fraudulent deductions started a couple of months back.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Simeony007:
Have been noticing how ridiculous they deduct data for some time but I've never taken my time to calculate how much of data they charge. So, today I confirm that they charge over double the actual data cost.

I tried to download a 731.55mb of file and I was charged 1956.3mb more than double. How Ridiculous is that?

grin
Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by ObongIdeas: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Noticed same too! It's crazy

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Glo still the best
Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by YangaBabe: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Hmmm is that why my data runs out fast these days? Though not just with airtel o cos personally I use both mtn and airtel on my TECNO phones depending on which one has a stronger network in the location. Maybe general rates have increased

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by uzohrome(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2021
Extremely useless network provider, I sub for my office but we can't use it. 4g for that matter. Am dumping them

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by edoairways: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
BabaO2:
The problem is that they lack understanding of the technology, what they wanted to do, they dont know how to achieve it. Me too, i have experienced it many times on airtel. They copied most of their products from mtn, but they cant implement accurately.
That is not true rather MTN copies from them
Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by edoairways: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
Glo still the best
Worst off

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by BabaO2: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
edoairways:

That is not true rather MTN copies from them
How are the products working for MTN perfectly as expected. Worldwide, the original products always work while the imitations always come short of expectations. The only thing that works for Airtel is the recharge and the balance notifications, the logic flows and manipulations from the point of recharge to airtime expiry or balance exhaustion is fundamentally wrong. They lack the technology understanding, i am speaking from position of authority. It is unfortunate and disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by Laggafin: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
I noticed since earli ds year.. I just abandoned the Sim.. and stuck to mtn and Glo.. I no fit shout abeg

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
edoairways:

Worst off

In your Area, still the best here...
Recharge #100 get #800 free airtime
Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by edoairways: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
BabaO2:
How are the products working for MTN perfectly as expected. Worldwide, the original products always work while the imitations always come short of expectations. The only thing that works for Airtel is the recharge and the balance notifications, the logic flows and manipulations from the point of recharge to airtime expiry or balance exhaustion is fundamentally wrong. They lack the technology understanding, i am speaking from position of authority. It is unfortunate and disappointing.
Please can you explain how they copied MTN Nigeria?
Re: Airtel Is The Biggest Scam Among Telecommunication Network. by edoairways: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:

In your Area, still the best here...
Recharge #100 get #800 free airtime
If major towns and cities are experiencing poor network signal, isn't that a red flag?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With Redmi 10 2022 And Infinix Note 12 / CLOSED / Your Experience With Chinese Phones Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.