Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,256 members, 7,849,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

MIRACULOUS ESCAPE~ Episode 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MIRACULOUS ESCAPE~ Episode 3 (333 Views)

MIRACULOUS ESCAPE ~ Episode 2 / Miraculous Escape / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MIRACULOUS ESCAPE~ Episode 3 by bbmw: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
MIRACULOUS ESCAPE
Episode 3
By ezeigbo christian

I didn't wanted to say this, but I must say that Uncle Uche is indeed a rich man; therefore, from the entrance of the house to the inside was extremely beautiful. The fence which surrounded the building was very tall, the gate was built with heavy metal designed with golden plates and the ground was covered with bricks of different colours. At the side of the building, I noticed a 20 by 40 ft swimming pool and a recreational space.
Looking at the interior aspect, it has a spacious dinning room measuring 18 by 15 feet. The design was simple with large open space for living, dinning and kitchen area. The kitchen, dinning and living area was at one end of the house, while the bedrooms at the other.

" Why was I suffering when I have a rich cousin?"
" Why didn't uncle Uche help my father when he was in need?" I reasoned while eating at the dinning.
" Maybe my father didn't tell him, so he was not aware" I concluded. Just then, I raised my head up a little and I noticed aunty Grace looking at me with such an awful eyes. I guess she wasn't happy that I'm going to be staying with them for the main time. At my left hand side comes my cousin who was lost in thought. Immediately uncle Uche looked at his wife Grace, she came to her senses and act normal.
I wasn't comfortable anymore; everywhere was quiet so I decided to break the roo.
" Uncle, where are your children?"
I asked my cousin who was looking at me as I dropped my spoon. There was silence and a kind of sad moment. I could feel the breeze were now as cold as those blown in the graveyard. My cousin looked at me with tears in his eyes. Then, I turned to his wife Grace but her head was down.

"Ahhh, what have I done ooh" I said to myself. I was actually regretting why I asked about his children.

"Did I say something bad?" I questioned my cousin whose eyes were filled with tears.

"No no, not at all just .. ju..ju..st that...t". tears rolled down from his eyes as he stammered. He continued...
" We've been married for six years now and we don't have any children to show for it"

"I'm so sorry about that, God will definitely give you one before I leave this house" I said ending the conversation.

After eating at the dinning, I washed my hands, dusted my body; adjusted the chair and get up.
" Hhnm, this food I so delicious" I complimented the cook
" Thanks, you're welcome " Aunty Grace replied smiling at me. Her smile was so attractive but I didn't let it bother me.

❤️Episode 4 will soon be posted.thanks❤️

(1) (Reply)

The Reflection Room / Struggling To Remember An Idiomatic Expression / Entrapped With You - Feather's Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.