Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” (42814 Views)

King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie / Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) / ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by BigCabal: 2:35am On Sep 15, 2021
Hold your Nigerian woman tight, because Titi Kuti is out there capturing hearts with his role as Ade Tiger in King Of Boys 2. The TV series was released over the weekend and according to some women, the hype is worth it for these 5 reasons.

1. His loyalty
There are no loyal Yoruba men, yen yen yen. Ade Tiger doesn’t have two heads oh. You heard him: “Till I die, Oba.” Can your man ever?

2. His fine face
What’s not to love? Man’s hot. When last did you come across such a well-structured work of art? You can bet your left butt that some women are already “investigating” whether Ade Tiger is single, married or snatchable.

3. His hair
Forget men with bald, coconut head. What will you clutch when you start reciting the “Yes Daddy” anthem? Men, if you are reading this, start growing a luxurious, neat, sexy head of hair before your Nigerian woman leaves you.

4. His voice
Every time he says, “Oba….” all some women can imagine is their name in his mouth. Hay God. Shivers.

5. His skin tone
If light-complexioned men are not your spec, sorry oh. Ade Tiger is a yellow paw-paw, and there are Nigerian women that love to see it.

6. He gets things done
Men like Ade will not abandon you to figure stuff out on your own. You can trust him to take action and find solutions. God when?

https://www.zikoko.com/her/6-reasons-women-ade-tiger-king-of-boys/

14 Likes

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by phemmyfour: 6:44am On Sep 15, 2021
2,3,4,5...pass mark

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
If my little boy sees this, he will tell you
You're a mumu man

288 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Bornsinner7: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
But in reality they will love him for his pocket..

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by bukkysam(f): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by ChiefSosa(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Who else have not seen this TV series?? I just dey naija like who no dey
edoairways:

Go to Netflix
Give me transport!

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by robinfemi: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Me enh! I haven't watch it, I don't understand anything about it rara but do you mean this guy is handsome more than you and you called yourself BIGCABLE, I doubt you o cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by cliqtips: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
I no dey
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Mystic216: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
It doesn’t matter in heaven
Lol

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by dukechilezie(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
This is not a problem, I was not using a smart phone when Michael Jackson died. I just want to use this medium to wish his family a condolence message.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by 38Noob: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
You gree get sense undecided

I neva watch the mumu show sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Mandela27: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Na only money remain I fine pass am

4 Likes

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by humberjade: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
All these points nah just to catch cruise for most ladies in this category....the one and only thing that would make an average naija babe stick with you till the very end nah deep pockets or a very obvious potential to excel, not an obscure potential o grin

Who dreads epp ojare grin

King of Boys nah top notch series sha...I enjoyed every bit of it... I didn't want it to end...you should go watch it.

Big-up to the entire crew...I am proud of their work

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by DSC7: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
To those that have watched the movie...

Abegggggg which role did he play? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Emilokoiyawon: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
cool cool cool
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by drlaykay(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mesef like am, I no be woman and no be because of all these things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by DonKharly(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Wetin nairalanders no go see for nairaland

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Evergreen4(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Wetin come be this one na cool

2 Likes

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by 1billi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ozwor da perv, how much u don collect?
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by kunleiky(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Oba till I die - Ade Tiger, 2021.
I like his loyalty though

7 Likes

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by FreeStuffsNG: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
" 3. His hair
Forget men with bald, coconut head. What will you clutch when you start reciting the “Yes Daddy” anthem?
Men, if you are reading this, start growing a luxurious, neat, sexy head of hair before your Nigerian woman leaves you."

Dis is hate speech grin
FreeStuffsNG

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by akanbiaa(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by shigishege: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Wtf, blogger ain't get no jobs anymore only trying na sell some goddamned bull crappy shit write ups for us to swallow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by edoairways: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Who else have not seen this TV series?? I just dey naija like who no dey
Go to Netflix
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Romanoff(f): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
It's the loyalty for me.

Dude is a terrible actor though.

14 Likes

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by ProfessorBerlin(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Buhari was right "lazy nigerian youths"

3 Likes

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by osuofia2(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
THE GUY KILLED THAT ROLE

13 Likes

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Blacknote: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Alfamann: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Afonjas are so ugly they don't even recognise ugliness anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by moscobabs(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ade Tiger yellow pawpaw?

5 Likes

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by WoundedLamb: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Are you a lady, OP?

Meanwhile, I'll watch the film this weekend, thanks to this pub. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Triangles1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
WoW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Like You - Maria Tells Pere / #bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) / BBNaija: Dee-One's Marriage Photos Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.