Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Dstv Scarcity:what Is Going On With Dstv? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Scarcity:what Is Going On With Dstv? (427 Views)

Multichoice Ignores Court Order, proceeds With DSTV, Gotv subscription Hikes / Experience With Dstv October Double Upgrade Promo / Tstv Killed It - Pay As You End Result To Competitors Disputes With Dstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Scarcity:what Is Going On With Dstv? by dcrown13: 3:33am On Sep 15, 2021
For over three weeks now,I have been searching for where to get a DSTV,I went to there head office in Owerri,Imo State and was told that it is not available.
I made some calls to people in Lagos,Abuja and Onitsha and it was all still the same story.
Then I later find out that DSTV is currently not on sales in Nigeria.
Please do you know the reason for that or where I can buy one in Nigeria currently.

Re: Dstv Scarcity:what Is Going On With Dstv? by Decentdave(m): 4:06am On Sep 15, 2021
They are moving out of Nigeria gradually
Re: Dstv Scarcity:what Is Going On With Dstv? by kestolove95(m): 5:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Tstv ti takeover
Re: Dstv Scarcity:what Is Going On With Dstv? by rottennaija(m): 6:21am On Sep 15, 2021
They should move out of Nigeria. But they won't.
Re: Dstv Scarcity:what Is Going On With Dstv? by edoairways: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Someone deliberately created an artificial scarcity in order to hike their price

(1) (Reply)

Most Loyal Dog Palma Waits Owner That Abandoned It At The Airport For Years / At 14 She Was Gifted To A 40-year-old Duke, At 19 She Became A Queen / Nollywood Star Cindy Marcus Set To Release Award Winning Movie "Dangerous Mind"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.