Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Dubai Cars Importation - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dubai Cars Importation (810 Views)

DUBAI CARS GCC SPEC / Asian Cars Importation / EXCLUSIVE: Chinese Diana Chen Edges Out Nigerians From GAC Cars Importation, Acc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Cars Importation by noskcid(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2021
Hello everyone, I have been seeing threads about cars from USA, Canada and Europe and nobody is talking about cars from UAE.
if you don’t mind, you can contribute your thoughts about importation of cars from UAE and how durable they are and how long it takes for cars to get to Nigeria then also charges that comes with the whole process.

From what I have learnt, I discovered that cars from UAE are durable but I stand to be corrected though and also they appear to be cheaper but what I don’t know is if they are American spec or they have their spec.
Thank you all and have a blessed day.
cool

Re: Dubai Cars Importation by xreal: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2021
Space booked, just to read comments.
Re: Dubai Cars Importation by cooleo(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
I'm looking forward to importing cars from Dubai as well. Gurus in the house kindly give your experienced advise from a dealer point of view
Re: Dubai Cars Importation by noskcid(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
I will be back with some info shortly
Re: Dubai Cars Importation by cooleo(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2021
noskcid:
I will be back with some info shortly

Thanks bro, I'm looking forward to it
Re: Dubai Cars Importation by noskcid(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2021
When it comes to importing luxury vehicles like Prado, Land Cruiser, Lexus LX570, Pajero, Hilux, Hiace, etc. into Nigeria, Dubai scores over US, as some of these vehicles are exclusive to UAE, or are scare in the US. Many Japanese cars also enter Nigeria via the UAE.
Re: Dubai Cars Importation by noskcid(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2021
One of the best and trusted website for sourcing vehicles from Dubai or UAE at large is https://www.dubicars.com
Check it out and compare prices with and vehicle usage to that of North America and you will notice huge difference in vehicle maintenance and cost of purchasing.
Re: Dubai Cars Importation by noskcid(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2021
If you find any useful information that will benefit this thread, don’t be slack in passing it here because information is what changes one’s life not money.
Re: Dubai Cars Importation by MichelleObama: 4:43am On Sep 25, 2021
Who knows the shipping cost from Dubai to Nigeria port

(1) (Reply)

SOLD...Nigerian Used Toyota Corolla 2003...1.350m / ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Clean 2008 Toyota Camry .....price 1.850m / Toyota Corolla 2004 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.