Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Is Patricia Technology A Scam? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Patricia Technology A Scam? (757 Views)

My Cdcare Review. Is Cdcare A Scam? / How To Trade, Buy Or Sell Bitcoin On The Patricia App / Technology; A Recycling Tool By Bello Sodeeq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Viscy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
As a result of the adverts of Patricia on BB-Naija I decided to download their app without paying much attention on the negative review on google play store.

Through their P2P option I deposited N150,000 into my wallet and bought etheruem with it.

I went further to deposit another N200,000. My bank account was debited but the money is not reflecting in my wallet. Instead I got an error message on my dashboard of 'transaction declined'

I have sent several emails to them but no response. Their phone number is not reachable.

Even the etheruem I bought from them I can't send it to another wallet.

To my surprise, as I went to read the review of the app on Google play store I saw similar and other complaint from people of how they have been scammed by Patricia.

Please advice on how can I recover my money back...

1 Like

Re: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by bamdly(m): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bro dem Don use ur money hosted one of their event I watched on trace naija which was star studded
Re: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
bamdly:
Bro dem Don use ur money hosted one of their event I watched on trace naija which was star studded
grin grin

Op, That is the latest yahoo format.
Sorry
Re: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Ebuwonders: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2021
Viscy:
As a result of the adverts of Patricia on BB-Naija I decided to download their app without paying much attention on the negative review on google play store.

Through their P2P option I deposited N150,000 into my wallet and bought etheruem with it.

I went further to deposit another N200,000. My bank account was debited but the money is not reflecting in my wallet. Instead I got an error message on my dashboard of 'transaction declined'

I have sent several emails to them but no response. Their phone number is not reachable.

Even the etheruem I bought from them I can't send it to another wallet.

To my surprise, as I went to read the review of the app on Google play store I saw similar and other complaint from people of how they have been scammed by Patricia.

Please advice on how can I recover my money back...

How far..I'm having same issues
Have yours been resolved pls?
Re: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Viscy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ebuwonders:

How far..I'm having same issues
Have yours been resolved pls?

Nothing yet

(1) (Reply)

Laptops For Sale. USA Used. / Mint Opened Box Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 42mm 150k / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.