Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? (2599 Views)

Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) / BBN Is A Scripted Reality Show / Jaywon: ‘Big Brother Is A Scam, He Selects People He Can Make Money From' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Viscy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
As a result of the adverts of Patricia on BB-Naija I decided to download their app without paying much attention on the negative review on google play store.

Through their P2P option I deposited N150,000 into my wallet and bought etheruem with it, which was successful.

I went further to deposit another N200,000. My bank account was debited but the money is not reflecting in my wallet. Instead I got an error message on my dashboard of 'transaction declined'

I have sent several emails to them, they kept telling me that they are working on it.

Even the etheruem I bought from them I can't send it to another wallet. I eventually sold it to them and I tried to withdraw the money (N150K) to my bank account but they kept pending it.

I have a total of N350,000 fraudulently held by Patricia.

To my surprise, many people in the comment sections and on Google play store review are crying of how Patricia have defrauded them.

Please advice on how can I recover my money back...
Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Crossroad1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
One way or the other, he will recoup his money spent on bbn

2 Likes

Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Viscy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Crossroad1:
One way or the other, he will recoup his money spent on bbn

Is there a way I can get my money back?
Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Noble1010: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Chat them up on Instagram.... they will respond quickly. It complex though, you may not know how to go about the p2p wahala, I Had similar issues

Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Viscy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
Noble1010:
Chat them up on Instagram.... they will respond quickly. It complex though, you may not know how to go about the p2p wahala, I Had similar issues

Thank you.

I have chatted them up,but still nothing has been done.

Long did it take before you you were refunded?
Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Noble1010: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
6hours..... try and follow there procedures there.

Viscy:

Thank you.

I have chatted them up,but still nothing has been done.

Long did it take before you you were refunded?
Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Viscy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
Noble1010:
6hours..... try and follow there procedures there.

It is over 24 hours now and they have not refunded back my N350k
Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by VINASPLACE(f): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
Viscy:

It is over 24 hours now and they have not refunded back my N350k
call them out in their comment section. No one likes bad rep
Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Viscy(m): 4:15am On Sep 17, 2021
VINASPLACE:
call them out in their comment section. No one likes bad rep

I have done that several times. They just ignore. Many people are also complaining of how they were defrauded
Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Viscy(m): 4:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Noble1010:
Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Noble1010: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
What is there Instagram help deck saying, that's where u can get solution....
Or chat with Hanu directly,

I still have around 300k in my patricia though!

Viscy:

The P2P transfer I did, I later discover was made to one of their staff (Tamaraebi Ogosi). I have no course not to be believe that this guys are not fraudsters
Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Tobechuckwu(m): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Viscy:

The P2P transfer I did, I later discover was made to one of their staff (Tamaraebi Ogosi). I have no course not to be believe that this guys are not fraudsters

Please before u chat them up, ensure its their official page.
Many people are on IG scamming people everywhere.
Don't give out ur details until u are sure that u are talking to the people.
Just be careful
Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Viscy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Noble1010:
What is there Instagram help deck saying, that's where u can get solution....
Or chat with Hanu directly,

I still have around 300k in my patricia though!

They gave me a form to fill online and promised to get back together me. Since on Wednesday.

I have sent message to Hanu last night he has not responded.
Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Viscy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

Please before u chat them up, ensure its their official page.
Many people are on IG scamming people everywhere.
Don't give out ur details until u are sure that u are talking to the people.
Just be careful

I will be careful bro. Thanks
Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Noble1010: 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Try and check your email you provided, there should be messages from them

Viscy:

They gave me a form to fill online and promised to get back together me. Since on Wednesday.

I have sent message to Hanu last night he has not responded.
Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Viscy(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Noble1010:
Try and check your email you provided, there should be messages from them

They keep saying that 'they are working on it'

Since last week..
Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by gbengz101: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
I have transferred 530$ in perfect money to glover and today is day 3 and they haven't credited me. I will wait patiently to see if they are really trying to scam me before I upload screenshots to twitter, instagram,/Facebook, go to efcc and police station because this is my sweat. I trade assets full time and that's all I have.

Glover sorted my case. Now I love you Glover���
Re: BBN: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Viscy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
gbengz101:
I have transferred 530$ in perfect money to glover and today is day 3 and they haven't credited me. I will wait patiently to see if they are really trying to scam me before I upload screenshots to twitter, instagram,/Facebook, go to efcc and police station because this is my sweat. I trade assets full time and that's all I have.

Someone sent a message to my FB today lamenting how he was also defrauded of N100K.

You that want to report to the authority. Do Patricia have their office in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Anchor Baby Movie Review / Asewo House Girl Lol / Who Remembers Tele Match In The 90's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.