Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Earn From Chinese PUBU ERUDITE, Downloading E-books. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earn From Chinese PUBU ERUDITE, Downloading E-books. (1090 Views)

Free E- Commerce You Can Work Online And Earn From. (amazon) / Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese / Get Access To Download Premium E-books, Audio And Videos Training/tutorial (WSO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn From Chinese PUBU ERUDITE, Downloading E-books. by nakaman: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
All you need to know about PUBU ERUDITE*

The Company is owned by a group of Chinese Educationist and are into Mass Assistance. Sponsored by the largest book store in China, Also book the 5 biggest online Library of UK. And Supported by E-prenures Supports. United States.

Their main Goal of Establishment is to raise intellectual people Financially (The money they pay). Socially (The trip they offer) Educationally (The books they supply you to read, the scholarship they offer to winners)...only a very intelligent person can scale through their quiz.

Its called PUBU ERUDITE

It's an educational website that you get paid for downloading their ebooks and at the end of the month you can participate in their online quiz and win scholarship for yourself or any family member of yours.

For more information, email us via the link below
Email : Verified25@yahoo.com
Whatsapp 08137279806
Re: Earn From Chinese PUBU ERUDITE, Downloading E-books. by nakaman: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Update! Update!!

On the 19th of January I declared pubu erudite a scam because the suddenly stopped paying, all my registered members were not paid.

I don't know when but as of but on this day 9th August 2022

it resumed payment and is back in full but now the least registration is 27,000

Contact me for your registration

Modified
Re: Earn From Chinese PUBU ERUDITE, Downloading E-books. by gbemiga1(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2022
nakaman:
currently, PUBU erudite doesn't pay anymore, do not fall for the scam, they'll make you update to 25k with pressure that the person who registered you would get his account blocked, all is a scam, Its high time people know what they are doing

please do not register to any PUBU erudite, Na scam.

meanwhile still contact me for a verified cash out deal

Is it no more a scam?
Re: Earn From Chinese PUBU ERUDITE, Downloading E-books. by nakaman: 9:13pm On May 29, 2022
gbemiga1:
Is it no more a scam?
currently am still checking on it. Its complicated

(1) (Reply)

Masters Degree In Public Health / Seeking Job Information. Case Study Gtbank / Nigeria Job Opportunities And Age Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.